October 11, 2018

Tag , you’re it

Filed under: Animals, News, Funny videos — Scottie @ 14:59

Thumbnail

1. Was that a baby leopard?

Comment by nationofnope — October 11, 2018 @ 19:12

• Not sure, I think so. What amazes me is the many sanctuary places bring up different animals together that bond and do not see each as threats. They really like each other. I wish people could do that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2018 @ 19:49

2. People can do that. It’s thought by the word and deeds of parents and the dominant culture. A person needs to learn who and how to discriminate and dehumanize. A person needs to be thought to see their own humanity mirrored in others as a counter to those influences.

Comment by nationofnope — October 11, 2018 @ 20:06

• Yes the interesting thing is when predator and prey are introduced to each as siblings and the predator its belly full, they often live a long time co-existing. After a while the predator no longer looks at the one it bonded too as prey no mater what. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2018 @ 21:23

3. Well, I am not sure too. But I think it is rather a baby-Cheetah – because of the longer legs than a leopard??? BTW: all baby animals are cute because most of them are really playful.

Comment by Miles — October 13, 2018 @ 15:02