October 23, 2018

Republican worried people will vote, even as he has tried to keep hundreds of thousands from voting.

Filed under: Bigotry, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 15:43

Brian Kemp, Georgia Secretary of State and the Republican nominee for Georgia governor, expressed at a ticketed campaign event that his Democratic opponent Stacey Abrams’ voter turnout operation “continues to concern us, especially if everybody uses and exercises their right to vote,” according to audio obtained by Rolling Stone.

Kemp has purged over 150,000 voters from Georgia’s rolls under his state’s “exact match” and “use it or lose it” laws. He was the only secretary of state to refuse 2016 federal assistance in securing his state’s voting system and is being sued for leaving millions of records vulnerable to hacking.

1. Such a disgusting attitude to voters’ rights. 😡

Comment by anotherday2paradise — October 23, 2018 @ 15:58

• Yes, and one we must now over come if we are to be a democracy. It stuns me how many people in this country, and really the republican party do not want a government of the people, but a dictatorship with them in power only. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 23, 2018 @ 16:01

2. This guy is beyond sickening!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 23, 2018 @ 16:29

• Oh yes I agree. But the whole fucken republican party is like him. They do not want anyone to vote, they want power, they think they were born to rule over all of us don’t you see.

Jeff it makes me so angry I want to kick something ( I don’t because I will break my foot. Then again if is one of these guys nuts, I will take the chance. ) I hate this. Our country has an ideal it took us until the 20th century to make , all people get to vote. That was not that long ago. I am so frustrated. Republicans know they can not win on their ideas so they cheat to still win. Why not change your damn ideas? I grew up with a sibling ( I was adopted ) who really believe anything he did was OK , no matter how deceitful, dishonest, hurtful, or bad, as long as he won. He was a real bastard. His first wife tried to commit suicide to get away from him. He killed my dog when I was a kid.
      He is a republican. His view is it doesn’t matter what you do as long as you win. The same view his father had and the tyrant I grew up under. That is the republican party of today. And now they have the thugs to back them up. As I posted with the thing in Miami. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 23, 2018 @ 16:39

• I hear you. My sick, twisted, sociopathic step-father and my family are the same way. Republicans to the core and complete self-righteous, abusive fucks. I’m trying to stay away form as much of this as I can, just take in a little at a time because it is triggering like fuck and is making me sick. I fucking HATE Repukes!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 23, 2018 @ 16:43

• I understand. When Ron found out what I went through as a child he moved us from New Hampshire to Florida. It was hard at first but I was far away from them.

Then my adoptive parents wanted to come down for a week in the winter. I agreed and they stayed with us. It grew to almost a month and I was starting to lose my grip on reality. Ron stepped in. I don’t know what he told them, but they went across the state to North Fort Myers and we bought a pask model there for them. Sadly after ten years, they got to the point where they need more help than we could give from WPB. So we sold our really nice home two blocks from the intracoastal water way, and moved over here. Ron took care of them until the male died. Then the bastards up north thought they could rake in money by forcing my adoptive mother to sell the park model they all thought she owned. One of the most satisfying things I have ever done was picking up the phone and telling them she couldn’t sell the place, because I , the one they tormented , I owned it. We kept it until she died. Then they tried to take me to court saying they were owed everything in it. The judge threw it out, it was my place, our place, Ron and mine, and that included everything in it. Oh they wailed and nashed teeth. But hey they never gave me anything from the place I grew up in. They ransacked the place even before the funeral. I could tell you more but it is not needed. We seem to have demon spawn in both our families. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 23, 2018 @ 16:58

3. Is there a single honest, non violent, prepared to play fair person in the GOP?
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — October 23, 2018 @ 16:36

• Not any under the age of 80 I am afraid. I am really worried David. Am I wrong to see history repeating itself? Justoday I posted about tRump and crew already trying to figure out how to delegitimize the election. Their idea is either they win everything or the election is wrong and must be discarded. This is not a democracy. It is a coup. Our laws never meant anything to tRump and crew, but now they feel entitled to simply deny the laws even exists. We need help. Hgus

Comment by Scottie — October 23, 2018 @ 16:45