October 26, 2018

Explosive device

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Cartoons, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 13:19

(cartoon by Adam Zyglis)

1. …, And what about Beto O’Rourke the texan candidate of the Democrats???.

Comment by miles — October 27, 2018 @ 15:38

• I would love to say he is winning. I really like the guy. He is very slow to anger, he is very smart, and he is quick witted. But I found out today that 30% of the countries have voting machines that are switching the votes. Because the officials refuse to fix it, that means they are sure the votes are being switched to republican candidates. Last I heard O’Rourke was down by about 5 points. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2018 @ 15:47

2. The officials do their electorial fraud, I know, annd call that democratic votingn on the ballot day: .
    But isn’t it better to Promote Beto O’Rourke than to run after this shit trump??? … and anything against the white christian Racists.

Comment by miles — October 27, 2018 @ 16:52

• Miles if 30% of the counties are changing a vote for a democratic candidate to a republican one, no matter who much we promote O’Rourke or anyone else. It simply is stealing the election. The republican election officials have admitted it. Miles my country has gone from a good example to the most lowest third world country with a dictator running for office. Basically what they are doing in Texas is what Putin does in Russia. I am sorry to admit that there are people in my country who do not care about democracy, nor about fairness. They want power and to get that power they war willing to do anything. It is a very dark time in my country. We are on the cliff, we could lose everything this election. We have to win, but the courts, the state offices , the federal government is against us. It is going to be a rough ride my friend. One of the much needed districts that reported that tRump won during the 2016 election it turns out he did not. The vote total was not reported correctly and in fact Hillary won that district. She might have won the Presidency if crooked rigged backroom deals had not elected tRump.

I thank you for caring my friend. I may need to seek asylum in another country when the republicans and the far right christian s come for the LGBTQ people. It happened before , it can happen again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2018 @ 17:20

• Hey my good friend, It must have been pretty hard for you to tell me your assessment.With the result that the big money has won by such a stupid trump. It must have been a long planned manouver to overthrow the democratic powers by means of scientifically worked out methods. So this will effect the Europeans, british Brexit and german Refugee crisis must haven been taken into account and long sinc planned b the reps thinktanks. – destabelizing the biggest European Economies at a very low cost for the USA . Maybe even Italies swing to the Right must have been in the masterplan, And destabelizing Hungary, Poland, Austria, It must have been a long-timme masterplan, which was set into action with the most stupid puppit on a string possible, who damn sure didn’t grasp what he was used to.
        So th fight goes for the EU. and by splitting the EU off from Russia an China, ..
        So, what makes this with the USA?.. I think the Big money will only use the Christian Religions for their aims, and if they have done what, they ought, the will be of minor interest any more.
        I don’t think The LGBTQ-people will be pressed to hard, cause pressure means resistance, and money fears resistance cause it costs money.
        Bleak prospects.
        My friend I wish you all the best and to have all the hope, you can muster
        hugs from Germany

Comment by miles — October 27, 2018 @ 18:22

• Hello Miles, you are correct I am very worried about my country and what may happen. I am sorry how the unrest and hate in my country is affecting the rest of the world. I know we are both politically and now economically. At the same time tRump & crew are lowering our ability to influence any other country.

You are correct about money and the religious groups supporting tRump. All the fundamentalist church leaders and religious spokespersons are firmly in tRump’s pocket. They justify it by saying tRump is promoting religious judges, not seeming to realize this is against our constitution and will destroy the country we have in favor of their christian nation of religious laws.
          On the LGBTQ people being pressed. OH yes they want us to have no rights, no standing in the country. Remember Vice President Pence is a dead set fundamentalist christian who has done everything he could in his political career to get rid of and make legally impotent LGBTQ people. He stood on the senate floor and demanded they take the money to fight AIDS and instead use it for gay conversion therapy. If our government gets away with simply saying trans people do not exist and gender is established with out change at birth due to genitals, then they will do the same to gay people. They will simply declare that everyone is straight and the ones doing gay or bi sex are simply making a choice and deserve no protection under laws. They want to write us out of the laws, then they can really start to discriminate. It is a bad time in my country Miles. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2018 @ 19:28