November 1, 2018

CNN Politics: Trump shocks with racist new ad days before midterms

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 06:59

Trump shocks with racist new ad days before midterms
CNN Politics

In the most racially charged national political ad in 30 years, President Donald Trump and the Republican Party accuse Democrats of plotting to help people they depict as Central American invaders overrun the nation with cop killers. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. At this point I think he’s just doing random stupid things as an inside joke to see how far sheep will follow their master.

Comment by jim- — November 1, 2018 @ 08:03

• I agree. He is trying to excite hsi base and get them all fired up, so he says anything that seems they will like. Such as 15,000 more troops to the border. The first 5200 are support staff and can not act in an enforcement or military capacity. But his base thinks they are lining up in trenches to shoot and stop the invading hordes crossing the border. The caravan they are hyping is going to a legal crossing not the dirt in the middle of texas. how do you fit 20200 troops in a legal border crossing? Heck that amount could line up arm and arm along the border and play “rover red rover, let … come over” like we did in gym class. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 1, 2018 @ 09:27

2. Trump the pump is missing human Chracteristics.

Comment by miles — November 1, 2018 @ 08:26

• He sure is missing reason and intelligence. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 1, 2018 @ 09:28

• he misses Empathy, what makes a homo erectus a human, but he does not want to be one – would he otherwise grip to the most racially charged national political ad in 30 years?

Comment by miles — November 1, 2018 @ 09:42

3. Right, righter Rightest – it doesnt need atomic bombs to deestroy menkind – it just needs the rightest trump.

Comment by miles — November 1, 2018 @ 09:48

• And his base of deplorable supporters. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 1, 2018 @ 09:49

• … and it isnt him: It is the claim of the Rich in the name of religion.

…, or should I better say: It is the claim of religion … in the name of th Rich?

Comment by miles — November 1, 2018 @ 09:53

4. Where is your favourite Billionaire Mr . Gates you so like for his charity? I just see Mr. Soros on the right side of trumps wall.
    It is the claim of religion … in the name of the Rich?

Comment by miles — November 1, 2018 @ 11:18

• Miles it is well know that George Soros does give to the democratic party and to democratic candidates. Heck the right thinks Soros funds everything on the left. However he doesn’t. There are many billionaires that donate to the left. I did a google search. at the link below you can see in the second chart that in 2016 the Gates do not give the most, but they split almost equally between the two parties. I guess they go by candidate. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 1, 2018 @ 11:43

5. Sorry my dear friend; I did not mean spending money.
    I mean, he is supporting Trump ideologically by not criticizing trump in his Racism and the promotion of the whites-Only propaganda.
    Gates surely has the brains to Think that through – and he does not argue.
    I rather expected, he was at all a man standing up for democracy.
    So: NO MORE WINDOWS.

Comment by miles — November 1, 2018 @ 12:26

• I don’t know Miles. There are a lot of wealthy people I didn’t know were supporting anyone who turned out to be doing things behind the scenes. As I do not know those people and they don’t talk about their views it is hard to say for sure. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 1, 2018 @ 15:40

6. Hi Scottie, this evening i finished my letter to randy.and now do comment on your last -,
    as it is 1 hr. before midnite here. 🙂 .
    Concerning Mr. MS am sure, and if anyone of the others – except for Soros – noone stood up against Trump, He would know and so would we, cause trump would have made him his new enemy immediately

In the catholic family I lived my youth with, there was kind of a “Stepbrother”, who became a Franciscan monk, And I do now feel in great troubles, cause I definitely cant talk with him any more, while his clergymen raped 1800 kids just in Pensylvania, and Irish nuns killed a thousand kids, because these were kids from unmerried irish women. I cannot put up with.

Comment by miles — November 1, 2018 @ 18:24

• To you first point, I know of two other billionaires supporting the democrats, and the democratic party.

Tom Steyer
      Estimated wealth: $1.6 billion
      Sways: Democrat

Michael Bloomberg
      Estimated wealth: $46.8 billion
      Sways: Democrat (these days)

George Soros
      Estimated wealth: $23 billion
      Sways: Democrat

These people did stand up to tRump. There are far more wealthy people than are broadcast on the news. Miles a lot of wealthy people are involved on both sides, but they don’t always get in the news for their efforts.

Miles please do not get too stressed out. This is not worth your health. We are going to win this, even if we lose a few battles along the way. The world is not always black vrs white, in life there are shades of gray.

Yes it is very upsetting the priest raping kids thing. I agree it is horrible, and I read that someone figured out the math and it works out to about 10,000 priests worldwide raping kids. Now we know that 300 plus presits raped over 1000 kids with another 1000 unknown. So doing the math that comes to about 3, 333,333.33 kids world wide. Over three million. It could be much higher as these figures are just based Pennsylvania. But Your step brother may be one of the good ones fighting to stop other priests from hurting kids. You won’t know unless you ask him if he knew any of it. Please get some rest, I value you greatly. I don’t want you to get ill. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 1, 2018 @ 18:44