November 3, 2018

Because I feel snarky today

Filed under: Cartoons, History, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 13:07

Thumbnail

1. Too stupid to even close an umbrella – and shure anable to Preside the USA – without lies and fraud

Comment by miles — November 3, 2018 @ 14:58

• It hurts me there is not some sort of intelligence or reason test involved to be the US president. It basically is a popularity contest. Yet Miles, Angela Merkel is a really smart person, she has degrees tRump can not even spell. Yet she is stepping down. What is doing on in your country, we were sort of depaning on her to b a check on tRump. It is scary now. Do you think it is like it was in your childhood? How will we fix this? Miles I am lost here, we fight but the other side seems to hold all the power. Will it take an act of war to make people see the truth? Will the US have to be isolated by all other countries? Are we moving into a new stage of world fascism?

Miles I am not well educated, and I was in love with your country when I was there as a young adult. But I am worried. It seems history is repeating it self with MY country as the evil one. I have to tell you what is happening really hurts and is breaking my heart.

I just hope one of your country people will have the mercy after it is all over that the Marshall plan to repubild Germany did after world war 2.

Thank you my friend , please share you thoughts on this, as it is history you lived through. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 3, 2018 @ 16:10

2. There is one factor in the midterms, that trumps helpers maybe have miscalculated – No trump of course cannot calculate:
    It is the women in the USA ; will they really elect trump that installed kavanau.. maybe against their will???

Comment by miles — November 4, 2018 @ 13:30

• There is one factor in the midterms, that trumps helpers maybe have miscalculated – No trump of course cannot calculate:

Comment by miles — November 4, 2018 @ 13:35

• I Missed one factor:

The white militia in the US like soo much to elect cowards to their leader because they are cowards themselves. Strong only with a weapon in their hands. Equals among equals – do is your saying, isnt it: a stupid coward among cowards

Comment by miles — November 4, 2018 @ 13:42

• Two of this groups members shot each other and then claimed they were jumped by migrants. OF course the truth came out. They looked really foolish. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 4, 2018 @ 13:46

• The news programs this morning said the Kavanaugh hearings caused suburban women moved to support tRump because they believed his claim that it was a false claim that could happen to their sons. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 4, 2018 @ 13:44