November 6, 2018

I am going to bed

Filed under: My Life and Rants, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 23:01

Sorry but I have been up since 04:00 and I am dang tired .   I an also emotionally upset as I figured far more of my country men would vote for democrats than did.  However I also know the jerryrigging of districts led to this.  A Sadly the republicans will now think that since they did not lose as much as feared they will get worse and more aggressive in denying rights.

Progressive values lost and racism and hatred won.  This puts our country in a very bad place.  Let’s hope the house in democrats control will be able to make a difference.

So what do I plan to do now, Heck I am going to bed.  Good night and best wishes for all .  Hugs

Hugs

1. The next two years will either show hope or confirm really really dark times are coming.

Comment by maryplumbago — November 7, 2018 @ 06:34

• I agree. I am struggling to stay positive but I am not feeling it. I worry about the Mueller prope. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 7, 2018 @ 07:00

2. I don’t think anything will ever come of the probe. Trump has powerful connections and allies.
    We are all pawns in a very big high stake money game.

Comment by maryplumbago — November 7, 2018 @ 07:04

• We have to see what kind of check the house can put on the republicans. Remember they are packing the courts. Hard to believe so many of our fellow citizens simply don’t care. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 7, 2018 @ 07:12

3. This will make you smile, and yawn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oBimtQ1yY4

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 7, 2018 @ 10:03

4. T-Billie already claiming “huge victory” by saying.
    Only 5 times in history has the president retained the senate in the midterms. We not only retained we gained seat.
    When asked about losing the house he said you can’t fight history but we only lost 26 seats compared to obama 54 and clinton over 60.

Is it said you have to claim victory like that? /smdh

hugs, don’t dispair even ted C almost lost in DEEP red Texas.

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 7, 2018 @ 10:27

• Thank you Michelle. I love what O’Rourke managed to do. If he had been running anywhere else he would have won. I think Gillum would have won if Florida was not so racist. As Jeff said we did some great wins, and we have things we can build on. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 7, 2018 @ 10:31

• Beto may run for President I just read somewhere. He could win. Trump could be being locked in jail and he claim victory. “This is the BEST jail cell EVER for a President. I’ve been convicted of the MOST felonies EVER! This is great!”

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 7, 2018 @ 11:05