November 13, 2018

Really ? You really think that is why. I hate you entitled bigoted bastards. Your a fucken jerk and they don’t want to be around you.

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, Harm, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 15:36

1. Not just that, they are probably afraid they will come after them with their assault rifles. Laughs.

Comment by House of Heart — November 13, 2018 @ 15:54

• It has sadly happened in our country that political reasons have caused death and loss of life. It saddens me really. I served two tours in the US military and had a great time really, but I did it to “Honor the constitution and protect the nation from enemies domestic and foreign”. Not that I was great but the point is these jokers running around with their guns pretending to be a military savior are simply a bunch of biased politically motivated hacks.

I have explained her eon my blog about the time I came under real enemy fire. I also told how my people were basically technicians and had no real military training. If my lover who was a first sergeant had not been there talk me through everything I do not know what would have happened.

The point I am trying to make is being under fire is a lot different from being in front of your fireplace shouting threats. I don’t think any of these people really understand or know aht standing up for your country means. Thanks and hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 13, 2018 @ 16:15

2. Fuckin’ snowflakes, these “proud” boys. Beta, sissified, whining snowflakes.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 13, 2018 @ 16:05

• I agree. They don’t want people to remember how they acted last year when there was a lot less of them than the protesters and they needed the police to protect them and get them out of there. I thought that was rather telling. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 13, 2018 @ 16:18

3. Funny how those who ppew the most ilk complain the loudest when people understand just what kind of person they are. /smh

hugs! Wish you were my neighbor. I’d bring you tasty vegitarian dishes (when we have them).

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 13, 2018 @ 16:30

• Hello Michelle
      I would love you to be my neighbor and you could teach me how to make vegetarian dishes. You are a wonderful person and so is your family.

Sometimes looking at my past I think things are that way today as there were when I was young. That is wrong as you have shown me.

You have a way of looking at life due to the things you have experienced, as do I. What bothers me is you and I can talk, agree, disagree and still see the worth of each other, yet people in our country do not see others as people or worthy of respect. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing honestly.

I remember one talk we had, where I was going on my own training as a deputy sheriff in Vermont. You said you would take an action and I argued against it based on what I knew I was trained in such a situation.

What I did not realize until I looked into it was the laws had changed. Regardless if I thought the change was correct or wrong, you were correct in that situation.

I am old kido, some days I feel older than others. You are the shining light of the new generation that will lead our country. I wish you the best. I hope you can do it. I can think of no one else I would have do it. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 13, 2018 @ 18:14

4. We must beware of being proud that we are different from any one else , humanity is one tribe . Once we convince ourselves we are different it’s the first step to believing we are more deserving.

Comment by kersten — November 14, 2018 @ 05:08

• Kersten I think you misunderstand. He is the leader of a Nazi gang. He is a far right hateful bigot. I find it hilarious he is whining his neighbors don’t like him. I don’t like him either. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 14, 2018 @ 05:35