November 14, 2018

Anti-Gay Canadian Lawyer Compares Rainbow Pride Flag to Nazi Symbol

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Homosexual, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 14:45

1. he must be a NAZI himself. she must be totally colorblind and worse. Even lawyers can be totally stupid.
    He hasnn’t learned during his study, period waht can be compaird wand what can’t. OTOH it is catholic church which is oppressive. or isn’t it opressive to deny a whole minority their rightS.

Comment by miles — November 14, 2018 @ 15:58

2. Just wait until he sees what we can do with flower arrangements and glitter!

Comment by The Pink Agendist — November 15, 2018 @ 11:10

3. How the heck does he get from rainbow proud of being who I am and just want to live in peace with you, to “I’m a NAZI who hates everyone”?

I’m littrally speechless. Me! Speechless!

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 15, 2018 @ 14:23

• Some people simply either are blinded by what they think their god wants, or they are blinded by their own bigotry. Sometimes you can talk to them and find a common ground and most times you can’t. We all have biases, but not all of us have hate.
      I have often wondered at the Brian Browns and such that fight so hard against any rights for gay people. What is in it for them?
      Why be so angry and virulent? I wonder if as a child they were molested, but still why blame everyone for the action of one person. I just don’t understand what drives them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2018 @ 15:17

4. “The rainbow flag, commonly known as the gay pride flag or LGBT pride flag, is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements. Other older uses of rainbow flags include a symbol of peace.”

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 15, 2018 @ 14:25

• I agree. I recently heard someone go off on the transgender flag. I didn’t even realize there was one. But why get so angry and hateful over something that doesn’t advocate harm. We all know there are symbols and flags that promote harm to others. But the gay pride flag doesn’t , the trans pride flag doesn’t. In these flags there is not attempt to harm other nor promote harm to others. Again I ask where is he hate coming from, where is the threat? Have we sunk so low that we have to hate all that is different from us? Oh well I will fight for dency and equality.

Before I go I seen on our local news that in Las Vegas Nevada, an 85 year old man was in the process of opening his car door , when three young guys jumped him. They knocked him to the ground and even though the had his keys and car, the continued to beat him before tearing off. They did not even steal his wallet. They beat an 85 year old man down on the ground when there were three young attackers. I don’t get it . I am angry even now thinking of it. That can kill a person that age. What caused them to do this. Heck the man did not even know they were there. THe could have knocked him aside and taken his car. Instead the beat him. for what? OK, got to go. Thanks for letting me rant to you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2018 @ 15:27