November 14, 2018

Voter fraud article.

Filed under: News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 12:16

I recently did some reading and searching about voting fraud because of a talk Michelle and I were having.  Voting fraud is an important topic and if it is happening it is as bad as voter suppression.  Here was a really good article I read.   Hugs to all.

1. It’s very difficult to commit voter fraud. Hell, in many states it’s hard just to vote at all. That’s the real issue.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 14, 2018 @ 12:38

• Yes but Michelle raised a good point I felt. She was seeing articles and news reports saying that democrats lawyers were arguing to let provisional ballots be counted where the person who voted was not a citizen. She was correct it was being reported all over the far right websites. But I couldn’t confirm it with a independent or mainstream news site. I wanted to share what I was reading as I searched to see what I could find. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 14, 2018 @ 12:48

• Ah, I just read the words “far- right web-sites.” I missed that first time I read your comment. Yeah. Not surprised you can’t get mainstream confirmation of that. I’m still looking for mainstream confirmation that Obama is a shape-changing, lizard type alien sent here to pave the way for an alien invasion. Right-wingers LIVE in conspiracy land. Every now and then, I’m certain, by accident, they say something that’s true. Even broken clocks are right two times a day. Oh, all clocks that are broken were broken on purpose by lizard-alien libtards trying to fuck with Repukes minds. I hate those lizard-alien libtards. Don’t you? 🙂

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 14, 2018 @ 13:16

• 😄😺😃😁👍👍 Hey did you check out the link she gave me to the Daily Caller? It also ran heavy on Breitbart, the Mercer website that Steve Bannon use to head up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 14, 2018 @ 13:41

2. I’m sure it does happen at times, but compared to the blatant voter suppression done by the Repukes, it is not significant. What went on in Georgia, Florida and North Dakota recently is sickening, and I’m convinced it affected election outcomes to favor Repukes. Now, maybe huge stats will pop up and show this is balanced by the enormous amount of fraud taking place, but I’ve looked for legit stats, too, and I’m not convinced it is remotely an issue when compared to voter suppression and gerrymandering. There are always anomalies. Always. And we should look out for them and correct them, but if fraud were happening frequently and en masse, I’m pretty damn certain the Repukes would be the number one group guilty of it. They excel at such things. Gotta give ’em credit though. They constantly get away with cheating, lying, and rigging shit to go their way. Maybe we outta learn how to do it better, too?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 14, 2018 @ 13:12

• I agree, I couldn’t find any real voter fraud. Everything I could find said there were only a handful in major elections. I think the highest number I found was 34 for the 2016 election and most of them were people voting for republicans. One tRump supporter tried to vote four times. think of it 34 out of millions of votes cast.
      Yes I agree, but here was the thing. When a bunch of websites and right wing talk radio is reporting on lawyers for democratic candidates in Florida trying to get votes cast by illegals counted it gets attention and people thinking what the heck is going on. Now had someone else questioned it I might have been less inclined to check it out but Michelle is smart and a good person. I was also glad she let me know what fox news and Rush Limbaugh are saying. We can’t fight back if we are unaware of their tactics. Thanks Jeff. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 14, 2018 @ 13:39