November 15, 2018

We pay so they can profit

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Economics, News, Political, Questions, Twitter — Scottie @ 13:44

1. Sucks don’t it. We pay for his golf course security as well.

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 15, 2018 @ 14:13

• Yes, and the cost for the stays at Mar-a-Largo and at each of his golf courses we have to pay for secret Service to rent the golf carts, yes he charges for his own security to use the golf carts they need to protect him. Plus all the plane trips and security for his rallies. I do not mind the government paying for Barron’s security, but the older kids use it like a private security force and they don’t even respect the Secret Service. The abuse of the system infuriates me as they keep saying there is not enough money for healthcare, for assistance to the poor, Housing, food , or heat assistance for the poor. I get so angry at it Michelle.

But I have know what this man was long before he ran for office and he won’t change. It is an incredible disgrace to our nation, and to each of us. What I have not figured out is why the evangelicals threw out all the moral high road they were using for so long to excuse everything tRump does. I know you have principles, and so do I also. Neither of us would compromise them for a person like tRump.

Hope all is well for you. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2018 @ 14:50

2. Friggin’ disgusting. Donny Jr has a face ya just wanna slap. Not that I would. It’s just that he sorta inspires me to wanna.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 15, 2018 @ 15:09

• Hence why he needs 24×7 security. Not everyone has your self control…

I don’t care if he is a billionaire. I wouldn’t do that with your vagina and Scottie grunting.. /lol

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 15, 2018 @ 15:20

• I understand Michelle. But before their dad got elected, they had a very large private security force. Remember the conflict tRump had with the secret service as he demanded his private force be given the priority. I know the security he had at Mar-a-Largo, and it was a very large violent group to protect his hinniness tRump. Fact is tRump has always been afraid at least from when Ron worked for him. He is a coward and fearful. He has always had a large security force.

Now he thinks the Secret Service is his private security force for him and his kids paid for by someone else. To tRump that is the golden sweet spot, getting what he wants while someone else pays for it. He has no clue the history of the Secret Service and he doesn’t care. He has no idea of the costs the government is paying , he only cares it is going to him as he owns these golf courses and places. The Secret Service had to rent an entire floor in the New York tRump Tower at jacked up rates. He is giggling all the way to the bank and doesn’t care what it costs the government. Nor do his offspring. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2018 @ 15:41

• I traded my vagina in for a ’67 Buick some years ago. Nice car. Plus, I thought it was unhealthy to keep my vagina in the fridge all the years I had it. I’m sure it’s happier now. It belongs to a sexy group of lesbians on the west coast and, I hear, it gets plenty of exercise.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 16, 2018 @ 06:24

• I understand, something simply are begging for a proper response. Here is what I am wondering. tRump senior was never told no in his live and grew up thinking he was the entitled center of the universe. What do you think his kids grew up thinking and feeling. Are they even worse than him? Do they also think they are simply entitled to wealth and riches ? Do they think their inbred selves are better than others because their grandfather passed a fuck ton of money to their father who almost lost it all several times? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2018 @ 15:33

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 16, 2018 @ 06:25

• As they say he had mommy issues AND daddy issues,

Daddy was always working so mommy soiled him to no end. Now he is all fucked up as an adult because he didn’t have a father. I hated my father for making me go on those fishing trips. Now that I have my own kids I know it wasn’t about the fishing, it was about the time and love. Now I wish I had appreciated them more and I enjoy everytime he drags me out fishing now. I know I don’t have an unlimited number of moments with my father so I’ll cherish every moment he gives me.

Trump had an absentie daddy, not a father. In many ways for that I feel sorry for him.

/shrug

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 16, 2018 @ 09:20

• Yes, it would explain so things about him. He is still trying to impress a father how can not give him what he wants so bad. I don’t know, I just wish he was better able to handle his past, it would help the country he is said to lead. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 16, 2018 @ 09:23

3. The nut doesnt fall far from the septic tank. I mean the stench of the crap isnt far from the tree. I mean, well…you know what I mean 😉

Comment by shelldigger — November 15, 2018 @ 19:10