November 16, 2018

Dominionist want to take over and make the US a theocracy

Filed under: Atheism, News, Questions, Religion, Twitter — Scottie @ 09:07

1. When I hear the phrase “for god and country” I know that I’m hearing, your political priority, is my religion first and everything else is secondary.

Comment by nationofnope — November 16, 2018 @ 09:32

2. It is scary!

Comment by Cathy Lynn Brooks — November 16, 2018 @ 11:07

• Yes it is. It has been getting worse quickly the last two years because the tRump admin has become full of these people, they have installed judges with this ideology, they have protected religious freedom laws that are only to elevate religion above civil rights laws. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 16, 2018 @ 11:19

3. …, and if the muslems are doing just the same, they call it terrorism

Comment by miles — November 16, 2018 @ 15:56

• Oh yes, you are correct. some tell me the Islamist are gaining ground in England. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 16, 2018 @ 16:36

• Dear Scottie, No I dont thin the Muslims are gaining ground in the UK. The reason is more or less the United Kingdom with the Population coming from all those overseas Properties

Comment by miles — November 18, 2018 @ 15:43

• Hello Miles. We are lucky here in that the Muslims who are here, who come here, see the way of life we have and most respect it. I have been treated far better by some Muslims than I have some Christians. I do not have fear around Muslims like I do the Christian groups that demand we live by their doctrines. I have people I have argued with who feel in their countries Muslims are a threat to their way of life. But in my country Islam is not yet a threat, but rabid Christians are. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 18, 2018 @ 15:47