November 20, 2018

Because I care for my wonderful viewers.

Filed under: Harm, Health, News — Scottie @ 15:37

1. Musta been grown by people in that caravan! Those murderous bastards!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 20, 2018 @ 16:10

• Powerful also, to be able to do it from a 1000 miles away knowing we would need all of them to plants and pick a new crop. So devious, it must be a George Soros and Mark Zunckenberg ( AKA the robot ) plot to take over. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 16:17

• And Hillary, don’t forget her involvement!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 20, 2018 @ 16:20

• Oh so true, thanks. 😺😃😸😊Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 16:22

• Total silence from our beta male orange leader today on Ivanka’s emails! Lock her up!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 20, 2018 @ 16:30

• The response put out from her spokesperson was faulty and misleading. The claim because they did not have a server in their house it was not the same. Yet Hillary’s server was secured and not ever proven to be hacked while the government ones were. So what did they have, a go daddy account? A blog like mine that comes with an email domain? That is far and far worse. I will be honest, I nearly got my own server for my blog. But the security shit is way too much and too costly for me. So what favorite daughter did was both a security risk ( not surprising when her dad refuses to give up his unsecured phone) and a huge violation of law. When Hillary had her server it was not a violation of the laws, but what Ivanka is doing really is. The question I have is how hard will the Democrats going to take action? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 16:41

• The hypocrisy here is utterly stunning!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 20, 2018 @ 16:44

• Nothing will come of this. When one considers all that tRumpsky gets away with as POTUS (!), do you really think lil’ Ivanka will get anymore than a swat across her rump by her lecherous father?

Comment by Nan — November 20, 2018 @ 16:49

• No Nan, I agree with you she will not, but it moves us further from the law and more to where a tRump is above the law. I just got reading some things that scare the snot out of me. The more the tRump’s get away with disregarding the laws the more they will try to get away with, they will be more dangerous than ever. I am getting scared.
                    I was not before but now I am. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 17:18

• It’s going to be a Nazi Germany repeat, I’m afraid especially if he gets re elected in 2020. Many of us will be in this same boat…moving out of the country could be an option.

Comment by maryplumbago — November 20, 2018 @ 17:29

• Sadly we are one of the last generations that were taught the atrocities of the Nazi’s . Today they do not teach that and so the younger people don’t know what our grand fathers fought and died for. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 17:34

• Yet I just read where he said he can not imagine how anyone other than him could be the Times person of the Year, even thought he was seriously way down the list. Also I read that that he said if the people want him to keep being president after his two terms he would do so, who was he to say no to the people. This is a serious problem in his thinking. He has a cult following , he has delusions of grandeur, He doesn’t think laws apply to him or his family, he thinks he is far grander than he really is…etc. What the hell can we do in the next two years to stop our decent into Nazi madness? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 17:15

• Doesn’t Nan mean* Billary*?

Comment by miles — November 20, 2018 @ 17:44

2. Naturally. There’s special rules for Trump, his kin, and Trumpanzees.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 20, 2018 @ 16:58

• Jeff I really am getting scared! If the house doesn’t really do something to pull tRump in and investigate and show the illegality in a way that even his cult members can see, We really are in a large danger. Think of it, in any dictatorship what are the ones first to fall. The ones who are disabled, the ones who are not with religion of the authorities, the ones who are different sexuality or gender. We the disabled , we the gay, we the democrats, we the trans gender, we who are not supporters of the dictator will be the first villains and the first to be killed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 17:24