November 20, 2018

Corruption

Filed under: Criminal, Economics, Family, Greed, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 13:28

1. Looks like you’ve become a banana republic without bananas…
    😦

Comment by equinoxio21 — November 20, 2018 @ 13:36

• Yes, and sadly the cult leader has 39% approval ratings. I can not even begin to understand the people who support him at this stage. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 20, 2018 @ 13:48

• And he has given a new meaning to the word “Ally”. (Now I understand better why he insults the others). He has said (re the KAshoggi murder), Saudi Arabia is a great ally, in terms of jobs and business… (That’s an “Ally”?)
        B. good

Comment by equinoxio21 — November 20, 2018 @ 18:37

• I wonder if after we get him out of office other nations will trust us like they once did? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 21, 2018 @ 04:30

• Yes. When and only when you kick him out! 😉

Comment by equinoxio21 — November 22, 2018 @ 15:02

• If I believed in gods I would be beseeching them. I just hope enough of my country has an understanding of right and wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 22, 2018 @ 15:05

• He’s picking up a fight with the Chief Justice, for Pete’s sake!
                So, yes I too hope right will prevail.
                (May the Force be with us all…)

Comment by equinoxio21 — November 22, 2018 @ 17:13

• Yes, oh gods yes, he is taking on the supreme court to make them seen less the body they are! What next , disbanding courts? It is the path of authoritarian dictatorship. We are in deep shit here in my country. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 22, 2018 @ 17:42

• And if we are, we are too… 😦
                    After the Chief Justice episode, I feel more confident. The man is so stupid he will soon run out of people to antagonize, and he will be kicked out.

Comment by equinoxio21 — November 23, 2018 @ 18:19