November 24, 2018

Don’t let the Republicans pick the Democrats Speaker of the House.

Filed under: My Life and Rants, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 15:15

1. They seem to think Pelosi is easily manipulated. The alternative is some one with no experience At at crucial time.

Comment by House of Heart — November 24, 2018 @ 15:23

• Hello Friend. If they think she can be pushed around they have to remember at her age she has nothing to lose. She is at the top of the heap looking down, even tRump is going to have to accommodate her or she will tear him apart. I really believe in her. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 24, 2018 @ 15:42

• I am pushing for her too, Trump has said “Oh, I really hope Pelosi remains the speaker” in that condescending voice of his…as though he can push her around. I don’t think so.

Comment by House of Heart — November 24, 2018 @ 15:43

• No she is something he is not, tough. She has been through it, seen it, and she is connected in ways he is not. I respect her. I don’t always agree with her, but I respect her. I do think she needs now to bring in and open up the leadership to people not in their 70’s and up. Time for the younger people to shine also. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 24, 2018 @ 15:48

• I agree Scottie, we need new blood, they are the future, thank gods, but she is tough and they are going to need some guidance to stand up to that blow hard.

Comment by House of Heart — November 24, 2018 @ 16:08

• Agreed. Hey question. I played the video before I uploaded it and it was synced voice and video. Then I played the up loaded one on my YouTube channel. Now playing the posted one on my blog I get a delay int he voice and video. I got a new 4K video camera and I do not why there is a sync problem. When you watched the video, was it OK, was it synced up? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 24, 2018 @ 16:27

• That’s probably a manipulative game he is playing, trying to convince others she can be “handled” by him. Such a bastard.

Comment by House of Heart — November 24, 2018 @ 15:44

2. @ Miles

Comment by House of Heart — November 24, 2018 @ 16:00

3. The video is fine Scottie, in sync! What you say is true, the Democrats appear to be spineless…I accuse the Rep Senate as not having one as they are afraid to stand up to their dictator. but the Dems need to grow a backbone or else it doesn’t look good for us again. Frankly I think they appointed the wrong guy to head the DNC.

Comment by House of Heart — November 24, 2018 @ 16:33

• Thank you. I was worried because I a large processor / ram computer, with all the stuff needed to make the videos. I have three different video programs and I was worried the one I was using was sluggish. The second video does seem to go off sync but I am not sure why. I may have been running to many programs or it may have up loaded wrong. I have to figure it out as I really want to do more videos. Thanks again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 24, 2018 @ 16:38

4. All very good points. Republicans work by demonizing opponents because they’ve trained their base to be frightened of everything, but when they really single out a single person as the Devil incarnate, it’s usually because they’re afraid of how effective that person would be. Pelosi gets things done. Hillary would have as well.

She seems to be getting the votes lined up, at least. She’ll get this done, too.

Comment by Infidel753 — November 25, 2018 @ 05:00

• It amazing to me how much fear is turned out by the political right. I don’t think the political left could do that to McConnell. They right would just cheer him. The left doesn’t seem as afraid nor as win at any cost as the right. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 25, 2018 @ 06:28