November 27, 2018

CNN Politics: The 35 most shocking lines from Donald Trump’s Mississippi speech

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 11:35

The 35 most shocking lines from Donald Trump’s Mississippi speech
CNN Politics

On Monday, President Donald Trump traveled to Mississippi to rally support for Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R) on the eve of her runoff race against former Rep. Mike Espy (D). Trump made two stops in the Magnolia State — first in Tupelo and then in Biloxi. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Based on the article, I didn’t see any mention of the person he was supposed to be supporting. How strange. How very strange. 🤣

Comment by Nan — November 27, 2018 @ 11:49

• I know, right. It’s like his Thanksgiving day speech. “I’m thankful for ME and all the GREAT things I’ve done for ‘Murica!” I effing HATE this guy! And this racist woman in Mississippi running for Senate makes my stomach turn. Worse yet, she’ll most likely win. Way to go, Mississippi! You must all be SO proud! I think Victoria is living there now, too. Poor thing. Gotta be driving her NUTS!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 27, 2018 @ 14:10

• Maybe that’s why we hear so little from Victoria. She’s too busy crying and wringing her hands. I know she’s talked about moving … hopefully it will work out for her sooner rather than later.

Comment by Nan — November 27, 2018 @ 14:14

• I agree Jeff. The worst thing was I read quotes from people saying they understood she was a racist who had gone to such lengths to keep her family from the “blacks”, yet the felt she was the least of two evils as she had a R by her name and would help out tRump to archive his agenda. Zeus save us, this country lives in different eras of time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 27, 2018 @ 16:49

• Great point. It was all about him and his concerns. I missed that. Thanks Nan. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 27, 2018 @ 15:13

2. Someone got it down to 35????
    There are almost too many to count. Can the man open his mouth without being shocking or offensive?
    hugs
    Hang in there on the allergies. They will develop a plan to help you. Until then Sarah says Cortazone or Calimine … 🙂

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 27, 2018 @ 13:17

• Thank Sarah for me. The calamine really helps when I get rashes. People make fun of it but when I really break out I either have to stand under the shower as hot as I can or use that. What to hear something so funny and embarrassing? So during my exam I was asked about hives and rashes. I said no, not really. Then she started asking about spots on my arms and broken out areas on my chest. I said “Oh Ya, I have spots here and there and places are broken out, but it doesn’t seem to bother me so I ignore them.” She look at me and ran her gloved fingers over the areas and said “Scottie, they are not suppose to be there, it is a reaction to your allergies”. I may have to even change soaps and shampoo. I will tell you Michelle, I was lost when she asked when this or that area broke out. I have a rash on my forehead that comes and goes depending on how many days a row I use a shampoo, but as I normally rotate them I keep it under control. The allergist did not really like that answer. She thinks I need to keep a log and gave me samples to try.

I am tickled pink that Sarah took the time to think about me. That is so grand.

It will be OK, it has been getting worse, but as I told Miles, it seems I can not keep my immunity and have to either keep getting the maintenance dose or go through this cycle. Now that I know the problem I can address it. I am very lucky Michelle, I have insurance. I dread what would happen to me if we did not have that. Ron and I are trying hard to get all our health care needs done it he next three years as he comes close to retirement. While I have medicare and it is great, his work insurance is our primary and covers things that Medicare doesn’t. We have neglected our dental and that is our fault. But the last year we spent 6 grand out of pocket on mine dental with 2 grand of insurance totally 8 grand. I had a serious dental problem so I had to have 3 oral surgeries and multiple bone grafts. Ya, my bone problem. But I had a huge infection under my gums and stuff no one had figured out until then and it had almost gone up into my sinuses as the bone there was so very thin. They had to take a good tooth to get the infection out and do a bone graft. I never realized how important dental was.

So this last year Ron got all his crowns done. He needs three implants for about 14 to 15 grand. I have a work list three years long dealing with broken teeth and needed crowns. I need one implant for 4 to 5 grand.

Again we are lucky, we have the time ( we hope ) and the insurance and income to do this. A lot of people we know don’t. Please give my best to Sarah, and drop me an email on your daughter and son. I wouldn’t ask you to put news of them on a public comment but I am really interested in how things are going.

Michelle before I send this I have to tell you how impressive you are. With all you have endured, with all you have achieved, you have remained a grand person. I do not know much about the Native People, but I think you ancestors would be really proud of you. I know I am sure very proud to have you as a friend. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 27, 2018 @ 16:21

• Sarah says Johnson and johnson baby shampoo works for most people while they find a nonalergenic alternative.

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 27, 2018 @ 16:46

• Thank you. I feel stupid to think I never even thought of the shampoo and soaps. Tell Sarah thank you for me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 27, 2018 @ 19:06