November 28, 2018

this is how we are seen in the world now

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Cartoons, Children, Family, Fascism, Harm, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:23

(story here) .. (cartoon by Nick Anderson)

(story here) .. (cartoon by Ed Hall)

(story here) .. (cartoon by Rob Rogers)

(story here) .. (cartoon by Matt Bors)

(cartoon by Nick Anderson)

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(story here) .. (cartoon by David Horsey)

(cartoon by Clay Jones)

(story here) .. (cartoon by Adam Zyglis)

(story here) .. (cartoon by Monte Wolverton)

1. The “foreign policy” brain segment is missing something.
    It should say “Demean foreign leaders and allies and call it foreign policy”.

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 28, 2018 @ 12:32

• Great point. Are you having trouble with WordPress or the internet? I can not do anything with my blog from the main page, have to go into side pages and work from there. The last post wont display correctly. I am wondering if it is just me, my area, or the internet is wanking out on me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 28, 2018 @ 13:03

• On a plane so Inet is slow. But besides that I have no other issues that I’m aware of.

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 28, 2018 @ 13:08

• Thanks. Enjoy the flight. I hate to fly, have refused to do it for the last 30 years. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 28, 2018 @ 13:09

2. Trump is such a liar; if he opens his mouth nothing but lies come out, and he is constantly insulting those who ivestigate , wat happend during the elections in 2016 with russia and Clinton.
    He is so much a liar that the atheist-Pig must be very much ashamed, to belong to the same kind as trump the liar.
    America could be very proud of the supporters of trump, cause they are sooo stupid to trust in his lie-building although his lies are rebuttet by all means of investigation bejond any doubt.

Comment by miles — November 29, 2018 @ 08:48

• The tRump supporters rarely learn he is lying unless they experience what he is talking about. They only watch fox news and listen to right wing radio. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2018 @ 10:22