November 29, 2018

The Washington Post: U.S. life expectancy declines again, a dismal trend not seen since World War I

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 09:23

U.S. life expectancy declines again, a dismal trend not seen since World War I
The Washington Post

This hasn’t happened since war and a flu pandemic devastated the world’s population from 1915 to 1918. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Waiting for Trump to tweet that it’s because of “ObamaCare”

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 29, 2018 @ 13:13

• Hello Michelle. Did you see the news today about tRump! First Cohen pleaded guilty to congress about the tRump tower meeting and trumps planned Russian tower, then right after saying he planned to meet with Putin tRump issued a statement saying he would not meet with Putin, then federal agents raided tRump’s Chicago tax lawyers offices including his city official office and kicked everyone out and pampered the windows. Then tRump said the meetings with like five foreign government meetings were off just as he was about to board Air Force One. tRump even suggested he might just not go to the G 20 meeting at all. Shit is coming down. What do you think. You have good instincts. Do you think this is the bite in the butt moment? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2018 @ 14:10

• Trump maybe fears Cohens “guilty”-statement., So trump issued a statment calling cohens “guilty”-statement a lie – I read in the German news… maybe trump starts fearing, that he has lied twice too much?? Maybe he fears that the time has come , that he can’t cover all his lies in regard to Russia any longer???

Comment by miles — November 29, 2018 @ 14:54

• At this point I’m less worried about Russia and more worried about the lengths this man will go to hide the lies and the news. He has already demonstrated an ability to hurt people who aren’t like him to distract from other news about him.

hugs and look for real human suffering stories to emerge if ANYTHING is found in this next round of investigations.

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 29, 2018 @ 15:11

• Thank you for your insight. I think you are correct and it scares me what he may do. He has no sense of consequence as he never had any in his life until now. When his father was alive he bailed him out. When his casinos failed the mob bailed him out ( yes I know that for a fact ) Then he moved to the Russia money laundering in Panama. The rest is history to today. It is a great worry. Keep me informed as to how you see things. I am worried. A trapped animal is the most fierce to deal with. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2018 @ 15:45

• Is it a bite in the butt moment. Well we do know Cohen is a liar. So my first question is he being honest or is he still lying and protecting Trump in hopes of maybe a pardon? I don’t trust Cohen as far as I can throw him.

But if there is real actionable intel I wonder if we will see more action on the southern boarder..(news is distracted then and easier to bury a story).. hey look over there I’m being mean to brown people, there is no story over here.

I think that is what bugs me most about this guy. All politicians are liars, all politicians only care about power. But this one is willing to hurt others in any way he must to maintain control. Look back to the big stories. On that day several people were served warrents by Mueller. (Including a couple near and dear to the possible email hacking and a few agreed to become stool pigeons on that same day. Then Manforts lawyer snuck into the whitehouse to meet with team trump.)

I believe with my heart that this man is capable of, has already hurt people to distract from other news.

How bad could it get? He does have a finger on the nuclear button. Lucky for us there are sensible Marines carring the actual launch codes and a efw other safeguards. But it’s still within the realm of the possible. And with a demonstrated ability to hurt people not like him…./smdh

As much as I disliked the retarded cowboy Bush Jr. I wish for the days when he was there. At least he had a cool head and was too stupid to be deceitful to anything near the current level. And if he opened his mouth I believed he was at least trying to tell the truth. Like Obama and Clinton I believe the same they at least believed they were trying to be truthful. Even like Obama saying you can keep your doctor and your plan which turned out to not be the case. But at the time he said it I think he believed he was being truthful.

The current guy. You know the moment he opens his mouth that a lie is coming. You know when you see him stop to think that he is formulating his next lie that will leave his lips. How bad can it get? Depends on what if anything is found.

But if anything is found look for it to be buried beneith humans suffering as a news cover. When you see the human suffering dig deeper and you’ll find what should have been reported instead.

Comment by Michelle Styles — November 29, 2018 @ 15:04

• Great analysis of the current situation and the orange baboon!

Comment by Nan — November 29, 2018 @ 15:14

• Thank you Michelle. On tRump my view is colored because of what I know of him when Ron , my wonderful hubby, was his night time butler. It sours anything I read about him as I know what he said, what he did , before he ran for office, and yes he is really as dumb and bigoted as they portray him. He is totally with out a daily calendar for events. One day in a good mood he walked up to Ron and gave him 500 dollars. Just because he felt like it. Another day he threw a door knob he did not like at Ron’s head in anger. I admit I have a hate for tRump due to the way he treated his help, and my husband. It does color how I see his ever action. I know for a fact he was angered and upset that the “old money” or other wealthy did not see him as part of them on Palm Beach. He keeps grudges a long time, and always wants either to be the star or have revenge.

Again thank you. You are able to see past what I can not. If you have any other insights please let me know. I fear for our country right now. Hugs

Oh on your idea that the military would refuse an invalid order. There is history for that and as a former military I can tell you we were trained heavily in what was a lawful order and what was not and OUR butts were on the line if we mistook one for the other. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2018 @ 15:40

• I admit I am worried what action to distractions tRump may do. I am also worried he has enough toddies in government that may do as he orders. What can we expect and should we fear what he may order or try? I do not have as much ability to step out side the box and examine things like you do. I know you are busy so no rush, but I would welcome your thoughts. I hope they are not as worried as mine are. Growing up on farms we tried never to corner an animal of we could help it. Even the nice ones would react badly if they felt in danger. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2018 @ 14:15