December 2, 2018

Heart warming πŸ’—

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 11:51

Thank you. After a week of posting depressing things, this was an uplifting and heart stirring post. Animals have a way of understanding and when one is down having an animal to comfort you is a medication not to be dismissed. Hugs

Phoenix Rainez

View original post

1. Love the elephant story and wow that alligator was in my neck of the woods!

Comment by maryplumbago — December 2, 2018 @ 12:24

• Thank you Mary. Many people dispute the alligator story, you maybe able to shed some light on it. I have gotten hit from both camps on that one. The elephant video is amazing to me in that the elephants knew the humans were trying to help and did not interfere. Then they give a thank you to the humans. Outstanding. I also posted a post where a baby elephant falls into a pool and can not get out. Imminently the two adults work to keep the baby up to the surface and get the baby out. It was stunning. ON YouTube I recently seen a video of a baby elephant trying to climb up a dirt embankment but was not able. An Adult elephant went down the embankment and then helped the baby up. Smart caring loving animals. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 2, 2018 @ 14:02

• Yes…so much we don’t understand and respect with animals. I saw a video today of a young girl with a pet chicken and everyday when the school bus stops at her home, the chicken runs to meet her and the girl picks her up and loves on her!
        Animals are amazing and generally so much nicer and kinder than humans.

Comment by maryplumbago — December 2, 2018 @ 15:25

• It evidently is a real picture, but from Texas, not Fla. Also it is impossible to be 25’ long. The largest ever recorded was 19’ and even that is disputed. All this according to Snopes

Comment by maryplumbago — December 2, 2018 @ 15:32

• Yes Mary, if you read through the terribly long comments you will see I mentioned that and had it thrown at me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 2, 2018 @ 16:08

• You saw that video of the elephant , fighting for an hour against the pressing water and the dam? – With the help of the surrounding folks. And he didn’give up – until, with the help of the really human folks with him he finally reached the jungle again. WOW – What a fighter – the elephant.

Comment by miles — December 2, 2018 @ 16:56

2. Interesting. Did you notice it’s in another country? Can you EVER see something like that happening here???? Me neither.

Comment by Nan — December 2, 2018 @ 12:27

• Thanks Nan. I missed that. No our codes wouldn’t allow it. I have been party to sneaking a dog or two into a ICU room of a dying PT. And I should mention we had two poodles who came to the children’s side of the hospital. But they were official, groomed, and regulated for coming in. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 2, 2018 @ 14:05

3. That was lovely. Made me tear up.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 2, 2018 @ 14:41

4. Oh, your alligator post seemed like a blast, so I joined in. πŸ™‚

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 2, 2018 @ 14:41

• When it comes to satire, you are the champ. Might say you are an inspired by the divine. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 2, 2018 @ 14:58