December 3, 2018

Had 10 trigger point injections this morning. Got home a little while ago and thought I would share this. Hugs

Filed under: Education, Funny Stuff, Funny videos, News, Questions, Science, Twitter — Scottie @ 13:04

1. Brilliant and SOOOOOO SAD!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 3, 2018 @ 14:40

2. OMFG….how did we get stuck with this orange disaster! Oh wait…I know, it’s his stupid ignorant self righteous base!

Comment by maryplumbago — December 3, 2018 @ 16:13

• Yeah they seem to have screwed us. However my question is do we try to force them into the 21 century with us or do we simply leave them behind and move on with out them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2018 @ 17:14

• I wish it was as easy to move on without them, because I don’t see them changing..
        I think what will someday change it is attrition of the older folks who tend to be so conservative, dying off.

Comment by maryplumbago — December 3, 2018 @ 18:24

• Yes but I have to think there are as many older folk who are on our side. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2018 @ 18:29

• There are….I have like minded friends….just seems like sometimes I’m surrounded…as we know Fla is very conservative.

Comment by maryplumbago — December 3, 2018 @ 21:47

3. What a difference. Was only one of them taught how to speak?

Comment by davidprosser — December 3, 2018 @ 16:20

• No , it was that only one of them was taught to think. πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2018 @ 17:15