December 4, 2018

White Nationalist says he is not racist just America first. Does not understand Americans are not all white

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Cartoons, Fascism, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Race, Reason — Scottie @ 16:56

1. He dokesnt know his own language well enough otherwise he had to know that a wuite nationaly consequently had to be a Racist, just because he strengthend the White. So he is even more stupid than his Masters Voice trump. – but that is not surprising if one considers the braindamages of most of the Republicans.

Comment by miles — December 6, 2018 @ 08:05

• I agree. They want everyone to know they are “White Nationalist” while they hide that fact they are racist. When it comes out they are racist garbage they get fired and other negative things, so they play word games. Everyone knows if you are a nationalist you really mean you want a country populated by white people. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 6, 2018 @ 08:43

2. It is hopefully just my age of 77 years.
    He doesnt know his own language well enough otherwise he had to know that a white nationalist consequently has to be a Racist, just because he strengthens the White. So he is even more stupid than his Masters Voice trump. – but that is not surprising if one considers the braindamages of most of the Republicans.
    Sorry for making soo many mistakes, I thought, it was my keyboard, but it was just me. 😉
    And sorry for all my future mistakes, I know, will follow.

Comment by miles — December 6, 2018 @ 08:16

• No problems, I make mistakes also. If I am confused I will just ask you what you mean. Be well and stay warm. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 6, 2018 @ 08:45

3. Well nationalist by definition does not have a color.

“a person who advocates political independence for a country.”
    “a person with strong patriotic feelings, especially one who believes in the superiority of their country over others.”

The fact he is also white does not equate to he wants only whites in his nation. Words mean things and you know that. The media is saying it this way to make being a nationalist == to being a racist. So it is possible to be “white” and be a “nationalist” and not be a racist. These terms are not interchangable. Nor is being a white supremicits == to being a white nationalist. They are two very different things and do not logically, definitionally equate to one and the same.

Comment by Michelle Styles — December 6, 2018 @ 09:40

• Oh and big hugs. Sorry not picking on you honest I’m not. I still adore you.

Comment by Michelle Styles — December 6, 2018 @ 09:41

• You are not picking on me, I am not that fragile. We are having a conversation, sharing out thoughts. I admit is harder to do by typing ( it is hard for me to type and I have to proof read as careful as possible as I slaughter grammar and spelling ) But I do enjoy the discussion. I love your commenting. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 6, 2018 @ 11:22

• We agree words have meaning. However we disagree with what was being said. The people who want to maintain a white majority and create a white only country are playing word games. They know white supremacist turns a lot of people off, so they changed it to alt-right. When these people claim to be a “nationalist” what they are saying is “Hey we want a white country, white privilege , and the idea that only whites created the grand country we have to be proud of”. You ask these people who are claiming to be nationalist what they mean, and they start with putting America first, and then if you keep asking they will tell you how the country was made great by the Anglo’s and that we need to maintain that. They will tell you that all the great inventions and achievements were by white people. In the end they are simply racist. Also fascists. There is no need to call your self a nationalist to be proud of the country and to be patriotic. I love the US, but I think we have problems and can do better. That doesn’t make me less a patriot. The problem is too much has gotten by code words. Dog whistles. Saying one thing while meaning another. Your audience understands what you are really meaning and you get to advance your agenda with out the “others” getting wise to it.

Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 6, 2018 @ 11:15

• You love the US which makes you a nationalist. You are white. So you’re also a white nationalist. It is the media using these terms. Go ask a neo-nazi if he is a white nationalist? He may say yes but then ask if he believes the white race is superior and he will say yes. Most Nazi types think America sucks because we allow minorities like people of color and us redmen to live here.

The media was the first to coin this term that I know of. It is an intentional mixing of words to devide the nation and make people think you can’t love america.

Comment by Michelle Styles — December 6, 2018 @ 16:36

• No Michelle I am not a nationalist as I do not think my nation above and before any other regardless of the issue. I am white, but I do not use code words and dog whistles to signal my real intent.

I do not know when the term started. I do remember the relabeling of white supremacist / white power groups as alt-right groups. Yes most of these groups do think letting anyone not Aryan into the country harms it. They are wrong. History shows they are wrong. I remember the training I got on the Nazi’s when I got to Germany. I am glad we found them. I can not believe they are raising in our country again.

It is not about not loving America. Being a Patriot doesn’t mean you think your country does no wrong. It means you love your country and are willing to fix the problems and make it better. No country is perfect, nor would I say that you should love your country with blinders on. We can do better. We have such horrible rankings in education, in infant mortality in under five , ( I posted about that one a year ago, it broke my heart to see where we were almost 35th and equal to third world nations ) we have started to lose life span in the US. That was recently reported. We were never at the top of the life span chart, but now we are going backwards. That doesn’t mean I hate the country I gave years of my life to protect. But I do want to make it better. And that means I need to make it socially better also. No giving in to racist Nazi want to be’s. It means real justice for all skin tones and economic levels, it makes a fair chance to a decent life by the working poor, and healthcare for all citizens who need it.

Got to run and make coffee. Ron will be getting up in 20 minutes for work. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 6, 2018 @ 17:10

• Another example is Steve King , congressman from Iowa who is a well known racist and white supremacist, would only refer to himself as a nationalist while complaining. At the same time he was openly tweeting support for racist people and groups around the country and the world. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 6, 2018 @ 11:19