December 7, 2018

Dennis sent us some pictures of his special friend.

Filed under: Animals, Family, Love, Nature, People I like, Things I like — Scottie @ 14:04

The first one is about a week after she showed up in my backyard. Yes, SHE chose me to be her obedient servant, and care for her royal needs accordingly. In the second, she’s a couple months older. And see her sticking her tongue out, in the third? She’s quite the character.

20180831_11250020180923_07522320180926_095543

1. Thanks, Scotty!

Comment by Dennis Cole — December 7, 2018 @ 14:12

• Any time. If you wish to share more pictures and stories of your very cute little friend, just let me know. We all need a sweet cutie to see in these stressful times. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 7, 2018 @ 14:33

2. Awwwww

Comment by Michelle Styles — December 7, 2018 @ 14:31

• I know what a sweet cutie. I never asked, are you able to have pets with your busy schedule? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 7, 2018 @ 14:44

• We now have a service dog for Tina and we do have a cat at home in Hawaii. But no I don’t get as much time to enjoy the four legged children much.

Comment by Michelle Styles — December 7, 2018 @ 14:56

3. She’s a charmer! How lucky she found a good human to care for her.

I miss having a kitten around. My furry family members are all seniors.

Comment by SAR — December 7, 2018 @ 23:51

• Kittens are fun, but I am at a point in my life where a kitten tires me out and worries me too much. I prefer to rescue older cats who just want to have a retirement. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 8, 2018 @ 06:38

• When I go to the shelter, open my car door, and say “Fill it up”, I so want to take home a kitten. But I know kittens will get adopted. So, like you, Scottie, I only adopt seniors.

Lying next to me on the couch is 18-year old River, who I adopted 3 years ago. At my feet are my two beloved mutts who I also adopted as seniors.

My philosophy is “We older folks have to stick together.”

Comment by SAR — December 8, 2018 @ 10:38

• I love it, and thank you. Yes the older ones need love also. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 9, 2018 @ 16:07

4. She looks like my Radar!!! Same markings, only Radar is white & grey. MY HEART.

Comment by silverapplequeen — December 8, 2018 @ 06:58