December 7, 2018

Ron’s Christmas Tree, try 2

On Wednesday Ron took a break from building the front room ( my future office ) and after moving things around ( which looks much better )  and began setting up his Christmas Tree.   I looks grand.  He loves doing it.   He loves odd unusual ornaments.   That night he took a bunch of pictures and asked me to post them.   So here is Ron’s 2018 Christmas Tree.   Hugs

1. Lovely!, tell Ron! 🙂

Comment by carmen — December 7, 2018 @ 10:59

• Thank you. I will. It is one of the few things he lets himself be a kid again on, the tree and decorations. He was upset, a lot of our older out side stuff has simply worn out. I told him in the new year we will get a bunch new stuff he likes. He made two wreaths , which I thought was amazing. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 7, 2018 @ 11:01

• I started decorating (I use a lot of natural brush) but the grandchildren (5 of them) are coming overnight and I didn’t want that mess plus the mess they’ll make. . .it’s put away until they leave. . . 🙂

Comment by carmen — December 7, 2018 @ 11:03

2. Looks awesome!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 7, 2018 @ 11:46

3. Ron’s tree looks great! I don’t have a tree this year because my son is staying with me & there isn’t room. Well — there would be but I don’t want that argument. I am going to miss my tree & my (own) handmade ornaments & all the oddball stuff I always put on the tree. But oh well. I have lights strung around the apartment & my snow scenes out & my santa candle holders.

The other reason I agreed not to get a tree so readily is that I looked up the price of last year’s tree (I always get a real one) & it was $40 for what was little more than an overgrown shrubbery (according to last year’s diary). It was the right size for my small living room but $40 was highway robbery. I can well imagine that a tree that same size will be $50 or more that year. I can’t just afford it & feed my adult child as well! & his father is coming up from Florida for the holiday as well! I’ll have TWO of them!!!!

(laughing & crying at the same time)

Comment by silverapplequeen — December 8, 2018 @ 04:47

• Best wishes for you and your family this holiday season. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 8, 2018 @ 06:39