December 9, 2018

Republicans hate voters

Filed under: Cartoons, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 16:49

(story here) .. (cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

(cartoon by David Horsey)

(cartoon by Dave Granlund)

(cartoon by Dave Granlund)

(cartoon by Jim Morin)

1. There’s a couple there on my Christmas wish list.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — December 9, 2018 @ 17:08

2. Stable genius always knows best … NOT!

Comment by Nan — December 9, 2018 @ 18:51

3. Last time I checked they were putting horses in stables. And some geniuses are asses. Which by my convoluted thinking, makes tRump a horses ass..

Comment by shelldigger — December 11, 2018 @ 13:09

• I love it, and I agree. After today where Pelosi and Shummer handed tRump his butt on a tray, he is toast. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 11, 2018 @ 15:26

• I saw that. tRump is probably still fuming because those nasty D’s gave him a good dose of “we ain’t buying what you’re selling!”

I truly believe he thinks he can spout off any number of wild claims and fully expects everyone to believe it, and never bother to do any fact checking. Those damn fact checkers and investigators… always looking to ruin his party.

Comment by shelldigger — December 11, 2018 @ 15:56

• When Ron worked for him at Mar-a-Largo no one was allowed to tell him he was wrong. What ever he said the staff had to agree with. I think he just got a very rude awakening. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 11, 2018 @ 16:27

4. Again trump caught with lies:
    Found in the German news, also in:
    David Pecker of the National Enquirer, admitted to have helped trump in 2016 to pay hush money – 150000 $ to a playboymodel Karen McDougal and 130000$ to Stormy Daniels – with the knowledge of trumps campaign-team for the elections in 2016.
    So many were caught in trumps fraud during his election for “president of the USA”; even without the majority of the voters!

Comment by miles — December 13, 2018 @ 11:34

• Hello Miles. Do you remember that David Pecker, who runs the National Enquirer, had a safe full of tRump misdeeds and illegal actions. I hope the Mueller probe people now have all that stuff. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 13, 2018 @ 11:42

• Sorry. No. I had great difficulties to find that US-link in the INet, what I had read in the gGerman news.
        And I don’t think that he opend his safe for the Mueller probe people voluntarily. ūüėČ

Comment by miles — December 13, 2018 @ 11:52

• Thanks for the link. I hope the prosecutors have the safe and the stuff in it. tRump would be in such trouble. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 13, 2018 @ 12:01