December 11, 2018

My heart breaks. Have we not had enough of this. How can you be so cruel to bully a little child because of their race. I do not know how much more of this I can take and stay sane.

Filed under: Bigotry, Children, Criminal, Family, Fascism, Harm, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 16:45

1. And to think, if the system had looked after this little girl, and if some parents had kept the evil things they say away from the ears of their own children, McKenzie might one day have found a cure for cancer.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — December 11, 2018 @ 16:57

2. Beautifully born-
Of passions unrestrained love-
Help me hold not hate-
My eyes will I see-
Your hope and zeal unfeigned-
Or blanket disdain-
Choose wisely your words
For though quiet I observe-
Each utter you make-Jim

Comment by jim- — December 11, 2018 @ 17:41

• Grand, you have a way of the words Jim. Since I posted this I can not deal with it with out tears. I am so tired of our children killing themselves because they feel different and unloved. With the recent uprising in racial hate due mostly to the current president more kids are seeing hate openly endorsed at home. How can we be an evolved enlighten species when we can not even care for each other and keep our off spring safe. I want it to stop. I have had enough of this. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 11, 2018 @ 18:16

• People can be so hateful in the name of love.

Comment by jim- — December 11, 2018 @ 18:18

• You know I think of if anyone of us seen a child in trouble, say lost, or needing help, we would rush to do what we could. I doubt it would register to most of us the child’s skin color, sex, mode of dress, or anything not related to helping the child. To most of us it is a child in need of help and we would help. How can those hateful bigots see only the color of the child’s skin and decide not to help? I do not understand. I am not sure I want to understand. I do know I have had enough and I will speak out, I will fight back. For every child that can not fight back, I will. As they say in the ICU I worked in, if you see, you deal with it, if you find it, you fix it. it is everyone job, not just someone else. I just don’t know what more I can do right now other than post about it and speak out. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 11, 2018 @ 18:25

3. Damn. I just had to wipe a tear from my face.

I do hope the racist assholes that brought this on find they have difficulty sleeping at night. My hopes aren’t real high, fucking pricks that pull this crap probably find it funny.

We could with less of that…

Comment by shelldigger — December 11, 2018 @ 17:57

• Yes. Jim wrote some really grand words but as you say the ones who push this hate wont care, they think they won. Instead we all lost. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 11, 2018 @ 18:17

4. Goodness gracious. This is tough.

And to think some still deny the existence of racism.

Comment by Brendan Birth — December 11, 2018 @ 18:00

• Yes Brendan, it is so in our face now, no one can doubt. It hurts. Maybe as I age I am getting less able to handle stuff like this, but tonight it hurts. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 11, 2018 @ 18:19

5. Trump lives egoism, hate and racism DAILY, and what he and all GOPs in the government are totally lacking is empathy.
    Same can be said about the influencing Rich,
    And what has brought up these feelings of having to be of antisocial- and even antihuman behavior?
    These are the questions that have to answered – worldwide!
    I have already tried to answer once

Comment by miles — December 12, 2018 @ 15:31

• Thank you Miles. It is a very hard thing to realize in my country children are hurting so bad that death is preferable to them. I can not stand this is not something everyone is not trying to solve and stop the deaths of our most vulnerable. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 12, 2018 @ 16:41

• And all those white christians live egoism, hate and racism; trump with a very few other Statesmen are the worst rolemodels in – and for the world.
        But what is soo astonishing, is, that all the other Politicians haven’t either not grasped the situation in their countries or they don’t seem to be willing to get influence on what is happening. They just let all the worse things like egoism, hate and racism happen, as if they were rabbits looking into snakes eyes.
        One reason probably might be, that Sozialism has become nearly nonexistent – and China and Russias Putin are more capitalistic ploliticians than even trump is; the nobel-price committee in Sweden has probably some say in that??
        OTOH capitalistic politicians worldwide outdo each other in nationalist egoism, which in my eyes is a pre-stage to racism —
        One has to actively counteract against – or — loose.
        Non of the willing should look aside- in no case should we accept racist talk.
        Resist racism- give empathy a word.

Comment by miles — December 12, 2018 @ 17:58