December 16, 2018

Do republicans have no shame ?

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Children, Family, Harm, Health, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 11:59

1. OMG! I don’t even know what to say to this. Stunning!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 16, 2018 @ 12:04

• When you read what he said you really get horrified. He said that the message needs to get out that if you bring your kid here, we will kill it. I had to walk away from the screen after reading that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 16, 2018 @ 12:07

• And these people claim to be the moral majority and loving Christians. Fuck ’em. They’re evil.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 16, 2018 @ 12:14

2. I started seeing the Republican true nature the day Obama won the presidency. It has done nothing but get worse by the minute since. I’m not sure how obvious this trend was before I saw it, but once I became aware, it has blossomed like a fucking red tide. tRump and co. have amplified the nastiness by my estimte, to the third power.

Our country I fear is on the verge of a great moment, we will either right this ship or go down with it.

Comment by shelldigger — December 16, 2018 @ 12:40

• I hope enough of our people pull together that we can right the ship, regardless of the devotional cult of tRump. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 16, 2018 @ 12:43

3. It’s in line with the real Republican immigration strategy — make the US seem so repulsive that nobody will want to come here.

Comment by Infidel753 — December 16, 2018 @ 13:10

• Ron wanted me to repost it with the title of the most evil man in the world. But he would be proud of that title so I wont do it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 16, 2018 @ 13:52

4. I had no imagination what monsters look like. Looking at that face, I do have.
    NO shame — they have the Money.—

Comment by miles — December 16, 2018 @ 13:12

• I agree. He is on a national broadcast station referred to as “State News” and he makes statements like that. It is chilling. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 16, 2018 @ 13:53

5. Warmonger trump helps the turkish Warmonger-president Erdogan in his War against the kurcs in the north of Syria, doing so, he prolongs the problem of Refugees fleeing from Syria to Europe. Europa should ask trump for compensation.

Comment by miles — December 17, 2018 @ 10:23

• Hello Miles. I just hope he doesn’t get that cleric that is under threat of death in Egypt sent back. That is what Erdoğan wants, he wants that cleric where he can get at him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 17, 2018 @ 14:39