December 18, 2018

Is this the new GOP?

Filed under: Bigotry, Fascism, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 15:27

Thumbnail

1. Yep.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 18, 2018 @ 15:35

• Yes I agree. It really makes me want to scream. Remember when they talked constantly about the greatest generation that went to war against the Nazis and beat them. What would that generation say today? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 18, 2018 @ 15:57

2. So may I remind you that the Father of the just died George Bush – Prescott B. – helped the Nazis into power by giving them financial and ideological help. This became kind of difficult, when the USA entered WW2 directly after the Japanese Pearl Harbour- attack.
    After the WW2 ended in 1945, Nazis in Germany were not quite popular, cause 5.5 Million German Soldiers had died and more then 11 Million Germans became prisoners of war, more than 1 Million POWS died , 14 Million Germans fled to central-Germany.
    I was one of them.
    Why I soo hate the Nazis: My father was killed as a soldier in 1942 in Russia, he was a Nazi. And when we fled in early winter 1945I just was 4 years old, we had to do it in a cattle-wagon, in the bitter-cold. My mother died of hunger, and I nearly died of manyfold illnesses, so that I had to be in a Berlin clinic for more than 11 month.
    In the meantime it is forbidden in Germany to show the swastika. But the Nazis horrible Ideas
    dont seeem to die. It is the Idea, which you encounter in the USA a lot — of the “The better white Race”
    White racists in the USA aren’t far away from cruel German Nazis.

Comment by miles — December 18, 2018 @ 17:23

• I know of your history Miles, and I really am sorry. I wish s much there was a way to not have it happen. I am grateful you manged to survive , and I regret the passing of your mother that way. There simply is no words that anyone can say that will sooth that pain , nor any words that any of those that did it can say to excuse them.

Yes Prescott Bush was indeed involved with the Nazis and it was the base of the Bush wealth today.

I am sorry for all the deaths during that war. Not all those people were bad people, many simply had no choice. But today all the US military are taught not to obey an illegal order. It is harder for the jr enlisted but the Sargent and above should know what is a legal order and what is not. The excuse “I was just following orders” is not valid anymore.

Miles you say your father was a German solider. Yet you and your mother were Jewish? If this is a harmful subject for you, I wont ask again. But was your mother raped by a German soldier?

Miles you know what pisses me off about the Swastika? Before Hitler and the Nazis destroyed its meaning the symbol was a sign of life and happiness. It was a good luck symbol and used by pagans. It meant so many good things, yet now it means only hate and evil because of what the Nazis did. My fear is what my country will come to mean , with our Nazis. I fear for my country Miles, and it seems I can do little to stop what is going on. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 18, 2018 @ 17:55

• “Yet you and your mother were Jewish?”
        No my friend: We all weren’t jewish just as well as Manahil is not a boy. 🙂 My father was a just as stupid hitler believer, as your White racists believe in trump. No,we were all just roman catholics and as I remember, no one one of us got raped.
        I remember just one thing in those 11 Months in that clinic: Every morning Docs and nuns made their medical round – and when they reached the place where I lay, the senior nurse pointed at my bed and said to what may have been the professor: This bed will pretty soon be free for a new Kid. Hearing that , I swore to my self: “I shall not die”. And now I am 77 years of age, and my will is still strong.
        In the time before 1933 liberal people in Germany thought, they could control the Nazis – And as more than 407000 of the Amcerican soldiers died fighting the nazis, everyone of you knows: They could NOT!
        Work togetherwith the Liberals, that no law will be passed that empowers your White racists still more.

Comment by miles — December 19, 2018 @ 07:38

• I am very glad you survived Miles. I was just wondering why the Nazi’s went after you and your mother? The train car situation you described is a horror I can not really comprehend. I thought it was reserved for enemies of the state and Jews, gay people, and others on the Nazi hit list. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 19, 2018 @ 07:43

• you are wrong, my friend refugees, even Germans had to use animal-waggon as thy were the only means for transport, we fled from close to Königsberg to Berlin It took the train 14 day – making not even 100 km a day, through the landscape full of snow, – the only thing we had to eat. We the kids had to climb to the olpen window close to the top, and get some of thnow in. Most times of the day the door was shut, while the train moved on slowly. And their came the russian ‘Fighter bombers strafing the train, cause on the way back to east the trains transported goods and weapons to the front. So they were important targets. … and we were in them Waggons, heard the tack tack tack of the machineguns and heard the pain of the wounded. When the attack was over ,the train driver had lots of time, cause his steam-lok was only a mess of destructed steel, so he had time to open the waggons, – – – and the dead were thrown out. Oh, what a wonderful youth I had.
            But I was alife, too many others were not, just a little bit – and all alone with 4 years. That is, why I hate those Nazis soo much.
            That is, why I hate those nationalist black and white and law and order thinking-people soo much. I think that will never leave me.

Comment by miles — December 19, 2018 @ 08:20

• I am sorry Miles. I had not thought of the refugees. You survived and that is important. You made a difference in peoples lives. Many join you in fighting the nationalists, fascists, and want to be Nazis. We will do our best not to let history repeat it self. Be well my friend. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 19, 2018 @ 08:24