December 20, 2018

A Woman’s Dragon Display Angered Her Christian Neighbor (So She Added Halos)

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Atheism, Fascism, News, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 07:10

A Christian neighbor thinks her religion gives her the right to tell her neighbor how to decorate for Christmas.  Christian privilege much?  If it was reversed the out cry of persecution and the need for freedom of religion wouldn’t stop.  There would be a riot.  I love the dragon lady’s response, but it is galling the Christian lady thought she should weigh in on this in any way.  Not her property, but she felt her religion should be enforced.   Hugs

1. Does she have a gofundme so I can help her by more?

Comment by Michelle Styles — December 20, 2018 @ 07:13

• I love it. I really like dragons also. I thought she had a great response. She appears to be a quick thinker. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 20, 2018 @ 08:39

2. Aw, was da paw Chwistian upset? Paw baby! I feel SO sorry for her. Dragons! How DARE her neighbor do that. Such an unjustly attacked group of people. Ya know, in some states, they’re not allowed not ride on the front of buses! HORRIBLE, is it not? 🙂

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 20, 2018 @ 09:15

• Love it, you are grand. I would love to have her add all the dwarves and elves and hobbits from lord of the rings to her display. It will blow her neighbor’s head right off her shoulders. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 20, 2018 @ 09:39

3. True Christian™ teachings in action. It’s my (“God”s) way or no way. Kudos to that homeowner!

Comment by Nan — December 20, 2018 @ 12:12

• I know, I want her to display all the characters from the lord of the rings. That will really get her neighbor going in circles. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 20, 2018 @ 12:38

4. Saw this and loved it! Loved her comeback too.

Comment by maryplumbago — December 20, 2018 @ 13:56

• It is grand isn’t it. Love to see her add all the lord of the rings characters to her display. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 20, 2018 @ 16:03