December 21, 2018

Some funny cat stuff, because we need it. Hugs

Filed under: Animals, Funny Stuff, Jokes, Nature, News, Things I like — Scottie @ 10:27

image

image

image

image

image

imageimage

image

1. Really nice photos for a cat lover like me:) Thanks for sharing

Comment by taphian — December 21, 2018 @ 12:02

• Hello Taphian. Welcome to my Toy Box. If you sue the category animals you will see lots of cats and other animals. Glad you enjoy them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 12:07

• Thanks a lot, just took a look, really nice photos.

Comment by taphian — December 21, 2018 @ 12:10

• Thanks. I currently have two orange cats that rule the house and my life it seems. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 12:13

2. Hi Scotty! The kitteh in the second panel down looks EXACTLY like my kitteh! Who is that the vet this AM, getting her tubes tied, btw. Great pics, and thanks!

Salutations,

Dennis

Comment by Dennis Cole — December 21, 2018 @ 12:52

3. AT the vet, lol.

Comment by Dennis Cole — December 21, 2018 @ 12:53

4. The very little kitten with those big eyes , I like most.
    The next best is the litle kid smil,ing up to a lil cat under that plastic bag.
    And the third best is the pic obig lack and white cat, looking like the pope: his look reminds me really of the pope.

Because I just read a proclamation of the pope in the German news, he made about all sexoffenders.He condemed the sexoffender in his church in a sharp form,telling them, there would be no forgiving for them,
    the should go to the police and confess what they had done.
    And he propised, what he could do, there would be no coverup of sexoffenders.

I hear the message well, but lack Faith’s constant trust.

Comment by miles — December 21, 2018 @ 13:06

• I also don’t trust it. He has to protect the higher ups that are his power base. They have either committed abuses or covered them up, which to me is the same thing. I did not read he asked them to go to the local police, he said they were to report themselves, come forward. To who, their bishops so they can be give absolution? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 13:10

5. I’m not a cat fan (for reasons I’ve previously expressed), but I do agree with the one showing resemblance to Melania. And I love the one with the three food bowls. 😀

And the “cat in the manger” is probably more “realistic” than what most people believe.

Comment by Nan — December 21, 2018 @ 13:26

• The three food bowls is so much like our cats. They are far more interested in what the other has than what they have. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 14:01

• I try to translate word by word, what the pope said:
      I t has to be clear, that the church – in the face of such horrrible crimes, will not leave anything undone, to bring anyone, who did such crimes, to court. Said the the pope in his X-mas adress.
      …, and he said expressis verbis, the abusers should turn themselves in to police.

But still:
      I hear the message well, but still lack Faith’s constant trust.

Comment by miles — December 21, 2018 @ 14:40

• I agree Miles, I agree. Besides those doing it know it is wrong , and they are not going to turn themselves in. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 14:42

6. Sums up cats perfectly.

Comment by bereavedandbeingasingleparent — December 21, 2018 @ 14:04

7. Reblogged this on silverapplequeen and commented:

These are great! Love the cat in the manger!

Comment by silverapplequeen — December 22, 2018 @ 06:15