December 21, 2018

WaPo: Trump Has Publicly Lied 7546 Times In 700 Days

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Criminal, Facts, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 08:59

More at the link above.

The numbers are astonishing. In the first eight months of his presidency, President Trump made 1,137 false or misleading claims, an average of five a day. In October, as he barnstormed the country holding rallies in advance of the midterm elections, the president made 1,205 claims — an average of 39 a day.

1. Wow. Really, wow.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 21, 2018 @ 09:07

• This is the “most powerful man in the world” from the formerly powerful world leading country USA that he is destroying. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 09:44

2. And ll them lies contained in 280-letters each?? So only 655760 letters can contain sooo much stupidness?!!! – and danger of inhumanity!
    How can a man change from “most powerful man in the world” to most stupid ever known to mankind – to nothing?

Comment by miles — December 21, 2018 @ 10:04

• I don’t know Miles. I still can not understand how basiclly 1/5th of our population selected the most uneducated idiot they could to run the country. See he has a backing of 36 +- of republican voters. As republicans are only 40% +- of the population it really comes down to like 15% of the deplorables somehow hijacked our election. But now that he is ruining the country, destroying our relationship with our allies, and seems to be a Russian agent under the control of Putin who is instituting all of Putin’s deepest wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 10:15

• It never ceases to amaze me how gullible his followers are. I mean, he’s like their god on earth — which means he can do no wrong.

Comment by Nan — December 21, 2018 @ 12:32

• yes it is a cult now. The cult of tRump. I realized that when reporters did interviews with tRump supporters and they simply did not care about the facts. When told the facts which were different than what the cult leader said, they went with the cult leader. They don’t care. He has become what the poor, dumb, weak person thinks a rich, smart, strong person is. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 21, 2018 @ 13:07

3. I don’t think Obama made 1000 in 8 years! Holy cow man!

Comment by Michelle Styles — December 26, 2018 @ 18:45

• Hello Michelle. If I understand this chart correctly I think he did. https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years I maybe reading the chart wrong but it looks like the dow jones went from 6594.44 in march 2009 to 19,941.90 on dec 21 2016. Now I admit I do not really understand the stock market nor these charts in total. The one on presidents doesn’t list tRump so I did not use it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 19:41

• Sorry I goofed. I was looking at the stock market seem what you wrote and misunderstood. Sorry Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 19:42

• Trust is am important thing for the people to have in their leaders and the president in particular. Now there are things the president can not tell the public. That is only reasonable. But just as it was a big deal when PRes. Obama said “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”, and that was not true he lost a lot of moral high ground and faith of the people. Can you really think we any of us had the same kind of trust in tRump? I know I did not , but that is because I had prior dealings with tRump and my hubby worked for him, so I knew the crap he did. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 19:45