December 24, 2018

the tRump shutdown

Filed under: Economics, Family, Fascism, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 14:11

1. With Mattis, the last of the sane people have left the cockpit and the enraged baboons are now flying the plane unassisted. This will not end well.

I’m actually a bit encouraged by the stock market news because it increases the chance of enough Senate Republicans seeing reason to make a successful impeachment possible. Republicans generally don’t care about migrants or government workers or the Kurds or poor people, but they do care about the stock market.

Comment by Infidel753 — December 24, 2018 @ 15:01

2. So much winning!!! We have: NO Sec Def, an ACTING CoS, 3/4 of the operating Gov’t. working without pay, while the other 1/4 gets furloughed right before Xmas, without receiving their usual Fri. paycheck!
    I know I missed several other noteworthy pieces to the puzzle, but the above is enough to have me pulling what few hairs I have left outta my head.

Comment by Dennis Cole — December 24, 2018 @ 15:42

• I agree. disgusting isn’t? I have yet to see or hear express any sympathy for those not getting paid. He has time to complain he is alone in the white house instead of at his luxury resort, but he has no concern for the people this shutdown is affecting. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 24, 2018 @ 15:53

3. Just read a trump tweet in the German news (trumpy home alone 🙂 :
    “I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security. At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!”
    (Of course , he is lying again.)

Comment by miles — December 24, 2018 @ 15:42

• Hello MIles. I hope your day is well. I think he is trying to convince his base on how badly abused he is by the horrible democrats that won’t secure the country and give him his wall. He is trying to shift the blame to the democrats for the shutdown. It is all crap, and everyone knows it. All the experts say a wall wouldn’t help and actually would interfere in border security. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 24, 2018 @ 15:50

4. Mnuchin’s OUT next. The market is in for a rough ass fuckin’ followed closely by the economy! MAGA!!! MAGA!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 24, 2018 @ 15:51

• Followed by all the poor people depending on assistance or help . the low income, the working poor, the elderly, disabled , retired… It is going to be bad. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 24, 2018 @ 15:54

5. Yep! MAGA!!! MAGA!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 24, 2018 @ 15:56

6. Have a Happy Chumpmas, Trumpmas Scottie.Jan 3rd (?) brings a comfortable majority to one House and just maybe things will start moving as they demand his tax records and shine a little light on this waste of space.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — December 24, 2018 @ 16:22

• We can hope can’t we. Yes I think things will change, but tRump will never be reasonable. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 24, 2018 @ 17:28