December 26, 2018

Filed under: Animals, Funny Stuff — Scottie @ 13:49

image

image

image

image

image

1. I hope YOUR cats are “fluffy” and not fat. Bad-bad-bad for animals to be fat! No different than humans … maybe worse.

Comment by Nan — December 26, 2018 @ 14:02

• One of our is very fluffy. He is about 26 pounds. He can knock the breath out of you when he flops down on you. The other is a skinny cat, almost too skinny. Nothing we can do , we feed them the same, and give them the same treaties. They just process the food differently. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 14:05

• 26 pounds!?!?! My miniature Schnauzer is only 15 pounds!

I suppose you could always say it’s her fur that contributes to her weight, but wow …! That is a BIG cat!

Comment by Nan — December 26, 2018 @ 14:16

• Sorry … HIS fur!

Comment by Nan — December 26, 2018 @ 14:31

• Yes he is big. The funny thing. The skinny small cat if fearless and he is only 14 pounds. He will go to the door if someone comes, he will not back down from a dog , he will even attack them. The big guy is scared of everything. He runs to hide when the door is opened, even if it is Ron. He hides if the UPS truck stops outside. If I get a trash bag out and shake it open, he is gone on the run. He won’t come out of hiding if someone is visiting. Go figure. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 15:02

• That sounds awesome. I have 3 kids and yes, they all process it differently. ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment by Sunshiny SA, Kavitha — December 26, 2018 @ 14:44

2. Awww, he’s super fluffy for the holidays. Perhaps take him along for a nice walk would do him good, he’ll probably end up on your shoulder lol. Enjoy your holiday season! ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment by 1EarthUnited — December 26, 2018 @ 15:15

3. I do not think I could get Odis out of the house. He really is scared of everything. When we take him to the vet we he refuses to come out of the carrier. His idea of a walk is from this food dish, to the couch, to my lap. By the way, the cat shown is not mine, mine is a by yellow furball. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 15:38

4. That “me… my cat” pic is Radar & me, for sure. Radar is my heart, sleeps with me, his head on my pillow & under he blanket next to my shoulder. He follows me around most of the day. He’s sleeping nearby right now. He’s very jealous. If I show too much affection to any of the other cats, Radar will give them some kind of grief.

I also have a fat cat, Jack, but in Jack’s defense, he was always a big cat, big-boned & hefty his whole life, giant paws even as a kitten … & he’s twelve now & getting old & fat like old farts do. He’s still quite lively, runs & plays (when he wants to). But usually he’s camped out on my son’s bed or in my living room easy chair (which he fills). My other cat is Bobby … black & beautiful. Bobby has a yowl that will wake the dead like the banshee. But he’s a real affectionate cat. Radar may spend the night with me but Bobby is my afternoon nap buddy. Funny how that is.

Comment by silverapplequeen — December 27, 2018 @ 05:49

• I love them. Thank you for sharing your furry family with us. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 28, 2018 @ 05:32

5. Reblogged this on silverapplequeen and commented:

Cat Funnies

Comment by silverapplequeen — December 27, 2018 @ 05:50

• Thank you Greatly for the reblog. Best wishes and hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 27, 2018 @ 13:07

6. The top kitty…looks like Sparkle,my shared cat. She appeared at my SIL’s home on July 4th very young and pregnant. Now she is 6 yrs old and a very happy content cat and a bit plump as well

Comment by maryplumbago — December 27, 2018 @ 17:01