December 26, 2018

The truth ????

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Criminal, Economics, Fascism, Greed, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 14:53

1. And, there-in another reason for the Emoluments Clause.

Comment by randy — December 26, 2018 @ 17:23

• ps…. noticed this is filed under “asshole”. lol

Comment by randy — December 26, 2018 @ 17:24

• Yes I tend to do that with tRump, his crew, and republicans. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 17:26

• Oh big time! I agree. But these things are going to be investigated in January for sure. Hope all is well with you tonight. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 17:25

• Scottie;
        For the most ridiculous reason, I’m all laid up. I slept wrong, and can’t move my head to the left at all, and barely to the right. I’ve tried hot showers, icy/hot rub, and even ice. I also took the limit on ibuprophen. I feel so pathetic!
        Or, could be because I made a pact with myself to not look at any of the political stuff for 24 hours, so this may be a sudden lack of stress playing havoc with my body. I went an strange amount of time without saying “wtf, you have got to be kidding me” and I think there may be some sort of low grade whiplash happening.

hugs;
        randy

Comment by randy — December 26, 2018 @ 17:35

• Randy, just a precautionary word to the wise … ibuprofen is extremely hard on the kidneys and can cause permanent damage. I know it really works as I was using it pretty regularly myself for awhile. But some of my recent lab tests influenced my thinking away from it. (Also Aleve.)

Comment by Nan — December 26, 2018 @ 17:41

• Nan you are correct. I have used heavy doses from 1996 and they check my blood work about every three months. My doctors would rather have me on morphine than ibuprofen. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 17:57

• Oh wow, thanks Nan;
            I try to only take it when I have to. Funny thing, finally get some days off so I can sleep in and …. yep.
            Thanks for the warning! Alternatives?
            I will do as Scottie mentioned below and have a slow, easy night in the lazyboy.
            hugs;
            randy

Comment by randy — December 26, 2018 @ 18:34

• My doc recommended acetaminophen (Tylenol). Doesn’t work NEARLY as good for pain, but it’s better than having kidney failure, right? Also, there is a herbal pain-reducer called “Anti-Flam” or “Inflamma Relief” by Crystal Star — available through Amazon. I’ve used it off and on over the last several years and it’s works pretty good. Of course, when the pain is really bad, it doesn’t seem like much of anything helps.

Anyway, take care of yourself … in ALL ways.

Comment by Nan — December 26, 2018 @ 18:51

• I am sorry to hear that. Get some rest, don’t push yourself. I have to get my shots in the morning, then I will check in with you. Just relax and binge watch some netflix. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 26, 2018 @ 17:54