December 27, 2018

Trump Reveals Location of SEAL Team With Tweet ***Added information***

Filed under: Criminal, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:06

1. Just one more blunder by our stupid and uncaring (except for himself) leader.

What’s frustrating to me is there will be a bunch of “press” about the situation but nothing will come of it. As I’m sure you’re aware, this isn’t the first time he’s acted outside the parameters of his position and each time, there’s all sorts of news reports about how he’s “crossed the line!” — but then it dies on the vine.

After awhile, it makes one wonder. Is what he’s done THAT bad? Why don’t we hear about any repercussions? I’m not talking about the BIG news of the day … I’m referring to the many and varied blunders he’s committed.

I’d be interested in what you and your reader’s think.

Comment by Nan — December 27, 2018 @ 12:35

• Hello Nan. You are totally correct. Part of the problem with him giving out classified information, such as he did to the Russian ambassador in the Oval Office , is that the president can declassify anything the wants and give security clearance to anyone regardless of who or what background.

I just heard today on my way back from the doctors office that most of his supporters don’t even know the republicans lost the house seat and got trounced in most of the seats up in the last election. They only know what is on Fox and so they think he is winning…Biggly. Yes they are so delusional now reality is not even registering.

I will say this, let one squad, let one special operations team get members hurt or killed from what he let known and you will see a revolt of his base. I have been involved with special operations, I have the medallions to show for it. Those people are respected like no others in the military. and that respect translates to power int he congress. He gets that team or any of their members killed or their mission failed due to this and he will find he has a lot more Generals than Mathis to face and they wont go quietly. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 27, 2018 @ 12:53

• It isn’t so much the “classified information” that I’m talking about, Scottie. Think about it. There have been numerous things he’s said and done that the press has made a big deal over … making the reader think, “Oh yeah! He’s gonna’ get in trouble for this one!” — but then, as I said, nothing happens. We never hear any more about it.

Quite frankly, I’m beginning to develop a bit of mistrust in “the news.” It’s not that I doubt what they’re reporting but I guess my question is, why don’t they follow up? Yes, they cover big issues (like Syria and Mattis), but think of all the thousands of untrue claims/statements he’s made and nothing more comes of it — at least that we’re aware of.

As for his supporters being in the dark … no surprise there. Actually, there are probably many who don’t support him that are unaware of all that he’s said and done — simply because they don’t read the news. I was that way at one time. I had a “general” knowledge of events, but didn’t really care to investigate the details.

Comment by Nan — December 27, 2018 @ 13:31

• What can anyone even the news do when they report what he is doing and the republicans who are just as corrupt protect him from everything? In January things will change some, as Pelosi will have all the power of Mueller with out the draw back of not being able to use the media. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 28, 2018 @ 05:08

2. Are there no limits to this man’s stupidity. He can not be trusted to use common sense and yet he sits in the highest office in the land. It’s like a very bad dream.

Comment by House of Heart — December 27, 2018 @ 12:50

• Hello and I agree it is a nightmare. But what blows my mind is we put a person in the presidency that couldn’t hold a short conversation with a 7 year old with out trying to correct them on the belief in Santa. We have a 10 year old smarty pants goof ball in charge. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 27, 2018 @ 13:00

• We must thank the brainwashed who elected him for destroying what is good about America and encouraging the racists, bigots, and any other scum that has seeped from the woodwork, under this administration we are now complicit (guilty) of letting innocents die at our hands. Hugs (tears)

Comment by House of Heart — December 27, 2018 @ 13:05

3. As thick as two short planks springs to mind but so does dangerous.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — December 27, 2018 @ 16:44

• Agreed David, those service members could be doing covert operations, it is what they do. Even knowledge that they are at that base puts them and their mission in danger. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 28, 2018 @ 04:54