December 30, 2018

I hope CS reads this. Someone please pass it on to him. Hugs

Filed under: Cartoons, History, Memes, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 06:13

1. a translation of a translation of a translation ….

Comment by silverapplequeen — December 30, 2018 @ 06:26

• Yes. I had a conversation with a person called ColorStorm who sees the bible as infallible and with out any error. I had asked him to look a the bible history and the translation errors including grammar. He challenged me to produce one so I gave him to examples. He has yet to respond. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2018 @ 06:30

• He has yet to reply probably because you have caused or initiated an existential crisis and/or a paradigm shift in him. 😉

Comment by SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ — December 30, 2018 @ 07:04

• Maybe, that would be nice. But he is rather thick headed about his religion. Very much a fundamentalist and he doesn’t back off one bit even when proven wrong, he simply states you have to have the holy spirit to understand or that we are just not willing to see god. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2018 @ 07:27

• CS is, and I mean this technically and scientifically, an idjit.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 30, 2018 @ 09:01

• ColonStorm also evaded your much more substantial point about how a person’s religion is mostly an accident of geography — if he’d grown up in Saudi Arabia he’d probably be an equally fervent Muslim, if he’d grown up in India he’d likely be Hindu, etc.

On Arkenaten’s blog, I tend to just disengage and skip over the parts where he shows up and starts bickering with people. You are basically trying to have a debate with one of those dolls that plays back a pre-recorded phrase each time you pull the string on its back.

Comment by Infidel753 — December 30, 2018 @ 20:49

• I know, and most of the time he is an ass, but once in a while he almost seems to … I don’t know, listen. For a long time I thought he was a poe, still do really. He wont answer any question put to him with any thing but gibberish. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 31, 2018 @ 05:17

2. Pretty much sums it up …

(But of course those “humans” were “inspired by God”, doncha’ know!)

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2018 @ 11:31