December 30, 2018

It takes fear and a story teller

Filed under: Cartoons, Memes, News, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 06:26

1. Hi Scottie,

I would like to share the following video with you. It begins with “Dear Believer, have you ever stopped to consider why you believe what you believe? Have you ever thought about why you chose the religion you chose?”

Comment by SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ — December 30, 2018 @ 06:32

• Thank you SoundEagle. I love this. I have seen it before. I think it is so good it needs to be in a post of its own. Thanks again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2018 @ 06:53

• Do you feel that you are often only reaching or preaching to the converted?

Comment by SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ — December 30, 2018 @ 06:56

• No, I remember I read and followed along with a lot of blogs and considered the information and arguments from both sides long before I started posting my self on the topic. There are people out there who will read something I or others post and it will be just the thought or idea they needed at the time. I have religious people come to my blog. I have non -religious people also. I go to many blogs during the day and often engage with both atheist and theist. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2018 @ 07:06

• I have a page on my blog dedicated to this video. You might want to check it out … the comments are rather interesting.

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2018 @ 11:40

• OK, it may have been on your blog I first seen it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2018 @ 11:44

• It’s been on there for a long time. I notice it occasionally pops up in other places. Probably because it’s so good!

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2018 @ 11:49

• Somehow missed this post. A good one!

Comment by maryplumbago — December 30, 2018 @ 12:07

2. This is one of the best. Ideas I’ve seem. So simple and yet so true. Everyone should see this.

Comment by maryplumbago — December 30, 2018 @ 10:18

• Thank you. I hope ColorStorm gets a look at it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2018 @ 10:19

• He and his ilk would find fault and spew biblical quotes. Their minds don’t function in a normal way.

Comment by maryplumbago — December 30, 2018 @ 10:26

3. “It’s All in the Timing” is excellent! The writer really nailed it. 👍👏

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2018 @ 11:44

• It is weird that miracles ceased right at the time we can record and exam them for validity? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2018 @ 12:36