January 4, 2019

Texas Monthly: Everything We Know About the Shooting of Jazmine Barnes

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 06:38

Everything We Know About the Shooting of Jazmine Barnes
Texas Monthly

Police say the seven-year-old was fatally shot in the parking lot of a Harris County Walmart by an unknown white male in a pickup truck, who is still at large. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. No doubt a hate crime…white, pickup truck, Texas and the era of trump racism exposed

Comment by maryplumbago — January 4, 2019 @ 08:36

• Yes, I agree. I am going to post a video of the mother if I can find it. I seen it and it tore the heart right out of me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 4, 2019 @ 08:46

2. I’ll try this again

Comment by maryplumbago — January 4, 2019 @ 09:33

• Thank you Mary. I also found a video of it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 4, 2019 @ 12:19

3. Obviously a stand your ground case. The man felt threatened by the child. / end racist redneck with a gun and every fucking Republican mode…

While these despicable things happen, in some ways we can probably thank tRump and his rousing if the “base” for the incidents like this for the next few years.

I am at a loss of words for the family. Things like this should not happen. I hope the guy gets caught and receives the worst possible sentence.

Comment by shelldigger — January 4, 2019 @ 11:25

• I agree. Seems this happened almost a year ago on the same stretch of road. A black man driving to check on his daughter had a white man in a pickup pull up beside him and start shooting at him. They think it is related. Seems there is someone targeting black people. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 4, 2019 @ 12:51