January 6, 2019

love shows

Filed under: Animals, Children, Love, Things I like — Scottie @ 21:44

1. That’s really touching Scottie. The squirrel and the bottle remind me of me at that Mexico trip.

Comment by jim- — January 6, 2019 @ 22:22

• Hello Jim. If I remember the story correctly that was during one of the wild fires in California. This man was out walking and noticed this squirrel in distress. The man suspected the squirrel needed water. So he opened his bottle of water and let a little big drop out. The squirrel ran over and began to drink. I think this is the same video. There are some good humans left. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 12:28

2. Beautiful Scottie. Some people have a real rapport with animals and some animals are just so devoted to people.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — January 6, 2019 @ 23:24

• Yes there is still good humans out there. I find when an animal gives it’s love it is a special thing. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 12:29

3. ❤️❤️❤️

Comment by maryplumbago — January 6, 2019 @ 23:38

4. Trump could learn from the behavior of these Animals, what empathy is all about.

Comment by miles — January 7, 2019 @ 07:52

• Yes Miles, very much so. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 12:34

• I want to make this Empathy my “inspiteof god”

Comment by m-iles — January 7, 2019 @ 16:45

5. Very lovely and touching.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 7, 2019 @ 09:24

• Yes, something I need to see more of these days. Did you see how big that Saint Bernard was compared to the child? Also the dog rocking the baby was special. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 12:35

• The dog rocking the baby was the most heartgoing for me.

Comment by m-iles — January 7, 2019 @ 13:46

6. Nearly the same happend in Australia with a a. Koala:

Comment by m-iles — January 7, 2019 @ 17:59

• Thank you for sharing this Miles. Humans and animals can co-exist on this planet, we just have to give them their needed space and access to food and water. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 18:48

7. They cannot only co-exist., they can give each other empathy; if you watched the video closely to the end, you could have seen the koala trying to grip the arm of the man helping him with water.

This mornin I saw a horrible video about fighting dogs. At the Austrian Passau borer the Police found them in the cars of illigal traders. Most of the dogs loked good because the had been given heavy antibiotica injectios, but they were so ill, that some died within days, despite of the medical help they got . They nearly all had got behavioral disorders – like trump has – that it needed personal that knew how to deal with behavioral disorders, not to trigger an immediate attac by the dogs. It was horrible to look at, how, stupids with heavy behavioral disorders ordered these kinds of dogs just for the reason to boast their miserable ego..
    And a woman did wonders with those creatures: She saw slightest changes in the anmials behavior, that only she would see. and she treated them poor animals with such a patience, that she could handle them finally without being attacked.
    One of them dogs was soo deranged, that even this woman said about Him: He will never get an normal dog, so I have to keep him with me; he is set free in the evening and is our watchdog for the night in our compound. Poor dog and brave woman to keep him.
    I admire this woman deeply, cause she daily takes on this stress to give these maltreated creatures some empathy and she did wonders or let us say even miracles with them.
    That was a really special experience for me, to see the cruelty of some people, and what empathy could do – even to those mal-treated

The “Inspite of god” – empathy