January 6, 2019

tRump rambles like a drunk

Filed under: Cartoons, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 13:26

1. cLever Title!

Comment by Halbarbera — January 6, 2019 @ 13:31

2. The Matt Davies toon is brilliant.

Comment by tokyosand — January 6, 2019 @ 18:52

• Yes I agree. I love political cartoons as they make you think. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 6, 2019 @ 19:06

• And help us “see” issues in a new light.

Comment by tokyosand — January 6, 2019 @ 20:17

3. Is this a surprise? He always has!
    hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 7, 2019 @ 11:08

• Strange how that statement doesn’t terrify me more. I use to have great respect for the office even when I disliked the policies and thought the man holding it was lacking in wanting to learn or understand things. ( George Bush the second ) He may have been smart, he sure knew how to get elected in both Texas and then the country. But when he talked and mangled words I cringed. I also hated most of the things his administration wanted to do. However I never hated him like I do tRump. I never doubted Bush’s love of country nor his commitment to laws of the land. Basically I never thought him a thug who was money laundering for the mob and was a willing asset for a hostile country named Russia. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 13:04

• Is it sad that I can say if I was invited to the whitehouse (VIP treatment of course) I would have gone under any past administration happily and with great excitement to meet the president. I can’t say the same about this one. I’d turn it down without a second thought…

That excitement includes the retarded cowboy GW Bush Jr.

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 7, 2019 @ 13:19

• I have to admit seeing him at his father’s funeral softened my feelings for him as has his few public appearances since he left office. The graciousness and warmth he shows Michelle Obama is a joy to watch. That he has a sense of humor is shown in that he slipped her a candy with his handshake. Remember she gave him one when they were together and he seemed to need it. I remember when he was dancing when the mood was somber and he did not realize it, She quietly hugged him to stop him. She also helped him put on his raincoat when he seemed to be struggling with it. She did these things without seeming to mind and almost motheringly. I think he may have some slight mental impairment now. In his very few interviews he seems so different in his view of things than when he was president. I wonder how much Cheney was pushing him to be something Bush did not want to really be? I guess we will never know. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 13:30

• After the current mess of a president I’d even welcome Cheny back!

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 7, 2019 @ 13:39

• Not me, I think Cheney was just a smarter version of tRump. I seen a clip of Liz Cheney on Sunday news show saying that the democrats are responsible for worsing the political language and temperament. She conveniently forgets her father told Sen. Pat Leahy to “go fuck yourself’ on the senate floor when they were in a photo shoot. He brags about it on a recent Vice interview. Says it was one of the best things he did. This is the kind of hypocrisy that sickens me. I don’t care who does it. If you complain about something because your opponent does it, you better speak up when you own group does it. IMO. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 13:54