January 6, 2019

We need a roof

Filed under: Cartoons, Facts, Funny Stuff, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:01

Good Sunday afternoon to everyone.  I am ready to start my blogging day.  Hugs

Thumbnail

1. Let’s not give him ideas.

Comment by Infidel753 — January 6, 2019 @ 12:05

• Him and ideas are not even in the same state. 😆🤣😂😁😉Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 6, 2019 @ 12:41

2. And Mexico will pay for it!

Comment by randy — January 6, 2019 @ 14:21

• Well, a roof would be a barrier facing upward, not toward Mexico. Maybe he can get the Klingons to pay for it.

Comment by Infidel753 — January 6, 2019 @ 15:10

• Chris Wallace on fox news refused to let Huckabee get away with citing the figures for possible terrorists detained at airports and claiming it was on the southern border. He corrected her several times and flat out told her there was zero evidence of any terrorist coming in over the southern border. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 6, 2019 @ 16:47

• Oh yes, and they want us to have the upgraded top of the line model. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 6, 2019 @ 19:02

3. OOOOKAY now my keyboard has juice on it!

hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 7, 2019 @ 11:08

• 😁😂🤣😆👍👍 I am reading your quotes from the Quran and what they mean. I do not know a lot about Islam, I have learned more from you than I have ever known. I pulled the quotes I used from several web sites after checking they were not hate sites. Thank you for sharing these. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2019 @ 12:58

• I certainly don’t hate muslims. I am just a person who likes truth and honest discussion leads to changes sometimes. If we change enough peoples hearts to love then we can affect the world…

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 7, 2019 @ 13:15