January 9, 2019

Daily Mail: Trump says he can declare emergency to go around Congress for wall

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 16:08

Trump says he can declare emergency to go around Congress for wall
Daily Mail

‘I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye!’ Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. The fat controller is as mad as a box of frogs and his own side should now be getting him declared ill and unfit to do the job. Pence might scare me but at least you know there will be some rational decisions and I’m sure the Republicans can work with that.
    Hugs.

Comment by davidprosser — January 9, 2019 @ 17:26

• Yes I think his time is coming to a close. I only worry what he will do as his last act. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 9, 2019 @ 17:32

• That is EXACTLY my fear, for he has long since proven that he does not care for the lives and well-being of the people of this nation. I don’t think there are any outer limits to what he might do once he senses the end is nigh.
        Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — January 9, 2019 @ 20:57

• I remember one time when he was angry he hurled a door knob at Ron’s head. Ron knew not to turn his back on tRump as that is when tRump strikes out. Ron was able to dodge but the door knob took a chunk out of the very expensive new marble flooring that had just been installed. So what will he do now that the thinks he is an entitled ruler? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 10, 2019 @ 19:06

• Wow! It’s a wonder that some of his 6,000+ lawsuits aren’t by former employees who have been abused by him! I wonder if he treats Kellyanne that way … I wish somebody would give him a taste of his own medicine! It’s a surprise to me that anybody is even willing to work directly for or with him. I wouldn’t.
            Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — January 11, 2019 @ 01:23

• Every employee is required to sign a NDA. Just like he made the staff at the white house do even though it was illegal and can not be enforced. If he wanted to be a prick, which he does, he has sued people before like he tried with Stormy Daniels for breach of the NDA. The stuff I tell could get Ron sued by him for that. There is so much more I know that I just can not take the chance he will find out we said it. This why in 2016 I was so adamant about warning people not to vote for him, I know for a fact he is a criminal and he has been in criminal conspiracies with some very high ranking political people. I just can not divulge the details. I don’t think he could enforce a NDA for criminal actions but I am not ready to take the chance. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 11, 2019 @ 08:07

• When I was a child, my father worked for a mafia-owned company. He was not, technically IN the mafia, but we frequently had visitors in our home who I later came to understand were … shall we say, not the most upstanding of citizens. A couple of them became close friends to my father and were my beloved “uncles” in my childhood. I would trust any one of them today more than I would trust Donald Trump. He is, to me, the definition of evil and nothing I hear of him surprises me anymore. I, too, warned against him in 2016, but in truth, I did not take him seriously, for I didn’t think he had a snowball’s chance in hell of winning the election. Obviously, my crystal ball was broken. Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — January 12, 2019 @ 03:21

• Hypothetically let’s say a security guard at Mar-a-largo had an affair with one of tRump’s wives, say a second one. Then said security guard was fired for a totally different reason. Rumors spread that said the former guard was telling his story about having sex with tRump’s wife. Said guard them disappeared suddenly, never to be heard from again. Say said former guard left without closing accounts, arranging for bills to be paid, rent , car payment, food going bad in home. The local police made a statement about it but never really tired to investigate the disappearance. Of course this is all just a hypothetical story… or is it? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2019 @ 06:58

• Hypothetical or otherwise, it definitely sent a chill down my spine. And he is … the “president” of this country? Sigh. Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — January 12, 2019 @ 12:01

• But … but … but … those things only happen in the movies. Right????

Comment by Nan — January 12, 2019 @ 12:24

• Oh yes, sure. Only in the movies. Despots taking over a country to enrich themselves while destroying the country with the help of a foreign government was a movie plot right? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ I so wish Ron could write a book. The things he knows and keeps quiet on is stunning. He tells me this stuff only when he is really angry at tRump. The problem with very wealthy people is they very often are above the law. Like drug cartels they buy the police force and politicians. Remember Ron was a butler for people with far more real wealth than tRump, and the Palm Beach mansion crowd do live mostly above the laws. Look at Jeffrey Epstein and his “punishment for underage sexual abuse. He got a sentence that allowed him out of jail all day to do what ever he wanted. I read the whole case and it was horrible what he got away with. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2019 @ 12:39

2. It’s sickening … disgusting … and FRUSTRATING because there’s little to nothing we the (poor) people can do about it.

Comment by Nan — January 12, 2019 @ 13:15

• We can not, but everything I have read says that it is not going to withstand a court challenge. Simply because there is no emergency. The idea that after two years with complete control of all branches of the government when no action was taken to build the wall coupled with the falling apprehension rate of illegal non-refugee crossings it is hard to justify this as an emergency. The thing seems to be it is a way for tRump to back down and open the government while claiming he is getting his wall. The details wont register on his deplorables cult. The even worse thing is I read sources in the White House say he doesn’t want the funding of the wall. He wants the issue and feels that all government workers are democrats and he delights in causing them pain. Plus he thinks that this is hurting the investigation against him and helping his new AG nomination. Totally wrong but then he normally is. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2019 @ 14:33

• While I agree with what you wrote, Scottie, my comment labeled “2” SHOULD have been in response to yours about Ron and his former boss. Don’t know why it got posted as a standalone … ???

Comment by Nan — January 12, 2019 @ 15:44

• Oh I am sorry Nan, I misunderstood. And you are very correct, there is little we can do about it until the US gets back to being a democracy instead of a Oligarchy or Plutocracy. We do not have much of a future otherwise as many plundered countries have shown. Loves and hugs.

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2019 @ 15:52