January 11, 2019

White House Asks Army Corps Of Engineers About Diverting Hurricane Relief Funding For Border Wall

Filed under: Bigotry, Criminal, Fascism, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 08:36

I am leaving in a few minutes for a primary care doctors appointment.  We will go over my current blood work and try to figure out how to address some other issues.   While I am gone I will try to post from my Ipad.   Here is something you may find infuriating.   Hugs

1. That looks as if trump is kind of a psychopath? at least he is a-sozial. Because of taking hundreds of thousands of even his own followers hostage by the government shutdown – with the only reason to gets his “wall” financed.

In Empathy I trust

Comment by m-iles — January 11, 2019 @ 08:51

• trump would like to make America MAGA — but he is only GAGA!

Trump woulod sure not agree:
      In Empathy I trust.

Comment by m-iles — January 11, 2019 @ 11:46

• Yes I read today he thinks the wall shut down is a big win for him. He thinks the workers making up the government are all democrats. He likes to hurt them. He thinks his base is now ready to do anything for him as long as he looks tough for them. To him this is not about governing. it is about being the star of a reality show. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2019 @ 06:14

2. If he goes through with this, I would say — “hide and watch” what his supporters will do when the disaster hits THEM and they can’t turn to the government for assistance. But then again, it would probably hit somewhere that doesn’t affect them so he’s still be the winner (in their eyes).

Hopefully, saner minds will rule.

Comment by Nan — January 11, 2019 @ 14:01

• I agree. But as hypocrisy doesn’t seem to bother republicans at all I think they would still apply for and get disaster funding even as he takes it from the hardest hit places. Here in Florida the panhandle area is still trying to dig out after hurricane Michael and those staunch republican tRump voters are furious that they have been betrayed by tRump’s admin. They are not getting their money. They interviewed several people who had voted for tRump who said they expected him to hurt those other people , not them. A couple said they wouldn’t vote for him again, but I bet they will. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2019 @ 06:31

• A couple said they wouldn’t vote for him again, but I bet they will.

Maybe. Maybe not. Kinda’ depends on how hard they were hit and if their lives go back to normal before the 2020 elections. As I’ve said many times before, when things get “personal,” perspectives change.

(Of course if they’re “staunch” repukes, they will vote RED no matter what.)

Comment by Nan — January 12, 2019 @ 12:04