January 14, 2019

WoodyAllenJesus by Tim Minchin

Filed under: Atheism, Funny Stuff, Funny videos, Questions, Religion, Song, Songs and Music — Scottie @ 16:45

1. I love his version of Torn, for the deaf on youtube.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — January 14, 2019 @ 17:09

• I will look it up. Muchin came on my radar when he did his Cardinal Pell song. As a victim of sexual and physical abuse as a child the song really resonated with me. Now I like a lot of his stuff. He is more than a singer, he is an entertainer and a comic. He is just wildly different than any regular singer out there that I know of. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2019 @ 17:30

• David I am having trouble finding the song. Can you help by sending a link? I am not sure why I can not find it. I found torn, but when I add his name it gets me nowhere. Thanks, Hugs.

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2019 @ 17:43

2. Tim MInchin is Australia’s best export since…AC/DC? ūüėÄ

Comment by acflory — January 14, 2019 @ 17:11

• Oh I love it. I know there must be many grand things from Australia than “Crocodile Dundee” but I am glad to have found Minchin. I first heard of him with his song about Cardinal Pell. As a childhood abuse victim I found great strength in the song. I looked up his other stuff and I found a lot of it Ilike. I also found his non-conventional ways to be endearing. He is the only performer I know who doesn’t wear shoes. I have never seen a video of him performing where he wears shoes. I wonder why. He must have a grand life story.

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2019 @ 18:25

• Yeah, he’s a pretty amazing guy…and he actually seems to be genuinely nice as well. No idea about the shoes, but you’re right, he doesn’t wear ’em. ūüėÄ

Comment by acflory — January 15, 2019 @ 04:17