January 19, 2019

Mob Of Catholic High School Boys Wearing MAGA Hats Surround And Abuse Elderly Native American

Filed under: Bigotry, Children, Criminal, Fascism, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 13:53

“This Veteran put his life on the line for our country,” Haaland, one of the first two Native American women elected to Congress, wrote on Twitter. “The students’ display of blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance is a signal of how common decency has decayed under this administration. Heartbreaking.”

Haaland shared the now-viral video that was reportedly taken during the march. The Twitter video surpassed more than 3.7 million views in two hours. The video shows a group of dozens of mostly young men wearing President Trump’s signature red “Make America Great Again” hats and other apparel supporting the president.

1. Lovely.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 19, 2019 @ 13:56

• What the hell is making America great about a group of teens trying to intimidate an old man? what was with that smirk on that kids face? I was sickened, he was really hoping the Native guy would react so he would have an excuse to fight with him. The tRump deplorables have now created the tRump youth squads. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2019 @ 14:10

• Democracy has to be defended not only in the parliaments, but in the streets too
        That should be learned by Democrats from German History in the period 1920- 1933.

Nazi-History does repeat in the USA – since baby-hitler-trumpel and the vote-rigging in 2016 by republican facists.

No Empathy helps against the hords of neo-Nazis.

Comment by m-iles — January 19, 2019 @ 14:59

• The Natives were demonstrating. It was the Catholic school kids that were acting like thugs. The Catholic school has so far not addressed that their students were doing this. Today we have the women’s march across the country. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2019 @ 15:04

2. Ugly, ugly, ugly. But the faces of those brats are clearly identifiable. Every university, they apply to, every future prospective employer will know who they are. Like the thugs at Charlottesville, they’ll regret this.

Comment by Infidel753 — January 19, 2019 @ 15:58

• I would have liked the Catholic school they attend to have spoken out about this not being something they support, but the school went silent making private their social media accounts. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2019 @ 16:05

3. They’re white, they’re boys and obviously feel entitled and immune to any meaningful repercussions. Why is anyone surprised.

Comment by nationofnope — January 19, 2019 @ 16:24

• That is the problem. The same thing that infected tRump and his ilk. We need a vaccine for this disease. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2019 @ 16:30

4. It’s crap like this that makes me NOT so hopeful of the youth turning our country around someday and promoting freedom, equality and justice for all. I really think we’re doomed as a species. I mean..look at what we have done and continue to do to the environment. People just don’t care and hatred is rampant.

If you think about it, any nation or group of people that can support an obscenity like trump, is doomed to fail. It’s that simple. Sadly we all pay the price. It’s a numbers game and there are enough of them to doom it all.

Comment by maryplumbago — January 19, 2019 @ 16:46

• Hello Mary. I read a study a few months back that found the more extreme the religious views the lower levels of empathy people had. I wish the School they are from had responded, but it seems they are backing the kids so far. We have a serious anger and ethnic problem happening right now. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2019 @ 17:06

• And a lot of it fostered by religion

Comment by maryplumbago — January 19, 2019 @ 17:53

• Exactly. Generally surveys show that the younger generations are more liberal and less bigoted (racist or homophobic) than the older ones. But that’s a statistical tendency; it doesn’t mean that every single younger person is enlightened. Based on the school they attend, these slimy little creeps are probably much more religious than most people their age — meaning more bigoted and just plain nastier.

Comment by Infidel753 — January 19, 2019 @ 18:42

• Hello Infidel. What a waste. Somedays I feel like we can not get three steps forward without moving two more backward. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2019 @ 18:45

5. It appears that is not the case at all. Another example of the media running with a predetermined narative.

These kids were called names by another group who also called the native americans names as a langer video shows. The native americans then approached these kids and the kid thinking :”If i do nothing, say nothing it will desecalate the situation.”

It’s why I would much rather wait for all evidence and both sides before calling someone a racist/bigot or placing blame.

PS This source is MSN almost the most liberal of liberal and certainly very anti-Trump. They refute the narrative that was being pushed. All too often the media and society want to believe the worst in people. They jump to judgement before having any real facts. They then end up with egg on thier faces.

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 09:56

• Hello Michelle. You may have noticed I posted the new information as soon as I got it. I just replied to Miles on this. Please see my reply to him. I disagree with one thing. The boy in the personal space of the elder has pulled this stuff before I beleive. He was trying to intimidate the older man. Even if the boy had not moved I doubt the older man would have gotten so up in his face. The boy would have stepped back. No I think the boy felt he would lose face with his peers who were egging him on. As a group the boys were already excited and spoiling to mock someone. I felt Sandmann was posturing and putting on an aggressive display. That may have come from the encounter with the other group they were trading insults with, but they had no cause to take it out on Phillips.

Here from the very article you linked to.

The situation was starting to grow calm until Sandmann got in Phillips’ face, Taitano said. Phillips kept chanting and beating his drum as other boys circled around, “mocking him and mocking the chant,” Taitano said.

Phillips said the teen blocked his path as he tried to keep moving.

“I was scared,” Phillips told CNN’s Sara Sidner. “I don’t like the word ‘hate.’ I don’t like even saying it, but it was hate unbridled. It was like a storm.”

Sandmann denied that he blocked Phillips’ path and insisted that Phillips was the one who “locked eyes” with him. He also denied that anyone said “build that wall” or anything hateful.

I think I acted fairly, and when I got additional information I posted it. I stand by my opinion I think the boy was the aggressor toward the Native elder . I do not know if his aggression was caused by the encounter with the other group, a personal distaste for Native Americans, or simply he felt he needed to keep his status in his group. He took it as far as he felt he could. He is not innocent in all of this. The boy says he wanted to communicate to the elder he was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation so why not say so? Why not say hello, or introduce himself? Why the staring contest to see who had the most balls?
      Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 10:30

• From the kids statement…
        Referring to Phillips, Sandmann said: “I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protestors, and when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers.
        “I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation,” he said. “I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict. I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.”

He did not approach the elder. It was the other way around and video confirms this. He dod not move and instead stood motionless and video again confirms it. His words say he believed it would help defuse things by not acting OR reacting.

More from his statement.

Sandmann, who said he has received death threats, strongly disputed characterizations that he is a racist, saying: “I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen — that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans.”
        “I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that,” he said, adding: “I have read that Mr. Phillips is a veteran of the United States Marines. I thank him for his service and am grateful to anyone who puts on the uniform to defend our nation. If anyone has earned the right to speak freely, it is a U.S. Marine veteran.”

So to presume anyone knows his heart even the native elder is wrong. He said nothing, didn’t move and the elder came to him. I see the native elder as the aggressor here and you know I like to take the side of native americans whenever I can.

To your credit yes you posted more info. However you still seem intent that based on a hat or perhaps his faith that he is a racist. I don;t see that in anything he did or said before or after the icident especially after watching the longer video.

These students were called incest babies, the “n word”, pedofiles and worse. They remained calm and above that. I give these kids credit for that.

hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 10:45

• PS also from an MSN article.

“Critics have characterized the young man as smirking and trying to stare down Phillips. But other, longer videos have complicated the narrative, suggesting that there was jeering by a separate group of people before the incident recorded on the most widely circulated video.”

So it wasn’t these kids but someone else who started it. Onvce more (overall) these kids remained calm and collected in the face of an aggressor.

The opening line of his statement read “I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protestor,”. He didn’t confront the native amerocas they confronted him and wrongly. On behalf of my ancestors I am sorry for the confrontation and wrongful blame.

hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 10:50

• Hello Michelle, we know this. I addressed it, it was in my follow up on the first post. However it is also beside the point. Yes there was a group of total assholes who were basically going off on anyone and everyone they could. They were very much in the wrong. The should have had the police called on them. The boys did well not to react. However I did not say the boys were the instigators of anything with the Black guys.

I did my post on the boys and the Native Elder. Is Elder capitalized? He says he was confronted by the Elder? Yet the long video shows the Elder walking around and having no confrontation with any of the other boys, they pass each other with no incident. What made the Phillips / Sandmann interaction so different? Why did Phillips and the other boys have no trouble simply walking by each other, yet Sandmann , who claims to be so respectful couldn’t turn sideways to let Phillips pass? Sorry we disagree on this. The boy knew he was blocking Phillips, he felt powerful doing it, he felt encouraged by his friends who were mocking the Elder with “Indian war chants” and fake TV Indian sounds. Now after the adrenaline wears off Sandmann knows he will catch shit for his display and so makes up his side of the story to sound totally innocent. Maybe Sandmann had decided after being insulted by the group of black men he would show the old man how powerful he was by blocking him and staring him down. For whatever reason his actions were wrong in my opinion. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 11:50

• Read what Phelps said. He intentionally and with prejudgement (yet no knowledge) injected himself into it. He made up his mind these boys were wrong. He then confronted the boys. He was presumed to be an elder because that is how he told them he was. Phelps (age 67 of the Omaha Nation) IS an elder and is the elder who confronted this child.

Again he confronted him after predetermining with zero facts determined that this boy was wrong. Has the “elder” appologized for his mischaracteruization of this boy? Why did the elder not act like an elder and instead of jumping to conclusions go and figure out what happened and then instead of confronting the boy he could have gone over place a hand out and said thank you for trying to defend my people. Then he could have said could you boys do me a favor and just be the bigger men and walk away so tensions will ease.

No he did not act mature at all.
              He made assumptions and then pushed that narrative and attacked inncent kids in doing so. Sorry in this Phelps is 100% wrong and he escallated the situation and then exploited it for 15 minutes of fame at the price of another humans dignity and good name. This is not the way of the people.

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 12:21

• Hello Michelle. The boy was clearly impeding Phillips’ attempt to move around him. When two people move towards each other both parties move slightly out of each other’s way. Phillip attempts to do so in the video, but seems blocked from moving much in the left direction. Sandmann makes no attempt to move at all but remains in a defiant position full on. Had this really been about defusing the situation Sandmann could have simply turned sideways. Phillip would have kept moving and the problem would have been solved. Again if Sandmann had wanted to communicate with the man he could have said something. I think he is trying to polish something here. The smirk on his face says a lot. The new longer video shows that Phillips is walking past other students with no issue.

I also think it is horrible and wrong for a 17 year old to be getting death threats. What is wrong with these people. Education would be a proper way to deal with this, not some overhyped crusade. Personally I would have the two of them in room to talk it over. Then I would have Phillips teach a few classes in Native History. That is my solution, not death threats to a kid.

See this is what bothers me about Sandmann’s statement, the video clearly shows the boys doing just that, chanting ,whooping, and mocking Phillips. Now they did get dancing and having fun, but the truth is at first they were insulting. It is hard for me to hear the things clearly that were being said when Sandmann and Phillips are in each others faces. Someone seems to be asking what is he doing? I cannot hear it as the announcer is speaking and the boys are yelling and the drum is beating. I think it is someone with Phillips asking what Sandmann is doing. However on the CNN video of it you hear the boys in the background yell build the wall, then start in with mockery.

No Michelle you have me wrong and my motives also. I did not make my judgement on the hat alone. I made my judgement on the boys actions and his smirk, then I questioned what part the ideals of the MAGA crowd played into his actions. Again the elder walked around a bunch of kids as the camera follows him. The only one he had trouble with was Sandmann. I do suspect that as a Catholic school it does teach less respect for women and minorities. If you have read the comments you will have seen I called for getting more information on the views of his parents, as that will be more influential than the school in shaping his views. I may not know what is in the boys heart but I can tell you what I seen on his face and in his stance. He won’t give even a little turn sideways so Phillips can move on, he also is clearly smirking in a way to make one think he is mocking the elder and rather proud of himself for it. He is showing off for his peers, he is the big man today. I don’t’ think this is his first and I wonder if it will be his last. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 11:37

• The “boy” explained why he did not move. He thought by making no movements, no action he would defuse the situation. The man Phelp[s interjected himself in later. He did so with prejudgement prior to injecting himself. Here are his own words.

Later, the dueling groups get physically closer, though at no point does a physical encounter develop.
            Phillips, 64, an elder of the Omaha Nation, was participating in an Indigenous Peoples March that was concluding when he noticed the verbal clash in front of the Lincoln Memorial steps and decided to intervene.
            “There was that moment when I realized I’ve put myself between beast and prey,’’ Phillips told the Detroit Free Press, part of the USA TODAY Network. “These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that.’’

The “boy” didn’t cause this. The old man who should have known better did. He did so with malice and pedjudice without knowledge if what happened at all.

So he arrives on scene and immediately picks a side that is wrong. It was the “white kids” and they to him were “beastly”, and those poor african americans “prey”. He knew zero of what happened before inserting himself into a situation and then did so with malice and prejudice in his heart. Then he dares fiegn how he doesn’t know the word hate and doesn’t like hate. Yet hate is what he showed these boys simply because they were “white”.

Here are facts..
            “The main speaker for the Black Hebrew Israelites, hollering without a microphone for more than an hour, first tells some demonstrating Native Americans they had their land taken away because they worshiped the wrong god.

When the student party arrives later, the speaker launches into an attack on Catholics and against President Donald Trump. He also calls the mostly white youngsters “crackers.’’”

Those old men who were prey are racist pieces of garbage who started the entire encounter. How can I call them garbage? Listen to thier own words. Given they were accosted by the african americans first and then the native americans next and then this vigilante who besmerches thier names. I say those coughracistcough white kids did pretty damn well. Those same “racist” whote kids were defending the native americans. They also never engaged in name calling or racial slurs. Yet they are judged by the mob mentality of social media.

These boys were told by a native there.

A native says “You white people, go back to Europe where you came from.”

To which a Student asks, “What did we do?” Native American: “You’re being white. That’s all you need to do.”

Racist much? Hateful much? These kids did not commit the crimes that stole our lands and heritage from us. They are victims here.

Sorry you’re incorrect5. These boys atre vicitms of a rush to judge in the media and social media. They did most things correctly. Had I witnessed the entire encounter I’d have told Phelps how wrong he was and that he should maybe get facts before deciding he “needs” to put his nose into something.

Hug

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 12:12

• I guess we disagree. The simple fact that during the same time just before the confrontation with Sandmann Phillips was walking among that same group of boys with no problem. No one stood in his way and smirked about it, reviled in it except Sandmann. I applaud the Elder myself. He saw a situation he felt was going to come to violence and felt he could stop it from happening, and he did. Until your reporting it I did not hear anyone report of the students being addressed by the Native group. Everyone knows the Black group were saying crap about everyone else, including the Indian group. That is not what any of this is about. It is totally about the actions of Sandmann towards Phillips.

Michelle they were not accosted by Phillips and his few supporters. He was not insulting any of the boys, he was walking while beating a drum. No other boy had a problem with him. No other boy stood in his way. The only time I seen the kids act out wrongly was when Sandmann starts his little “stand his ground play”. Yes the boys did yell build the wall. Yes they did mock the Natives with whoops and fake TV war chants. They also got into the spirit of it and danced around having fun while Phillips beat the drum. The only one who seemed aggressive to me was Sandmann.

OK we have both said our sides several times. I guess at this point we will have to agree to disagree. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 12:26

• But this boy did not stand in his way. This boy stood still and Mr Phelps approached him directly. By Mr. Phelps own words he had judged these boys as the bad guys and aggressors. He went into this with that mentality and not the mentality of peace bringer or of wanting the full story.

As the adult in the situation I would have done it differently and certainly wouldn’t place blame on one side or the other before knowing MUCH more about what was going on. I also instead of direct confrontation with a child would have found an elder in that group and ask them for help defusing things. Rather than seek to confront boys I judged and beastly and preying on those poor old african americans.

CDommons sense tells anyone an adult is better to speak with than confronting a child. And if he truly believed those boys wanted a pound of flesh (his flesh) he should have maybe called the DC police? It’s not a hard number 9-1-1….

hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 12:33

• Hello Michelle. You may have done it differently and so would I. The fact is the video shows him walking in among the boys with no problem. The entire problem began with Sandmann. Phillips cannot go to his left, there is someone standing right beside him, Sandmann could have turned a bit sideways for him to pass. This whole thing to me is a power play, stand my ground and do not give an inch . Who will back down first. It is adolescent displays of manhood. I cannot see how Phillips didn’t know about the interaction with the Black assholes.
                  He was there. Sandmann says he was trying to communicate yet he makes no attempt to speak, just stares. And smirks. Phillips thinks he is drum is speaking for him, I wish he had spoke. But at least he is not smirking. Sandmann was playing to his friends and school chums in the crowd. He felt powerful in that confrontation. However again I doubt we will agree, so let’s agree to disagree. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 12:42

6. If I might throw in my two cents — the core issue here is the disrespect one human being has for another. Although it’s not anything new, it’s being brought more and more out into the open by … need I say more?

It really doesn’t matter who’s to “blame” because it’s just a sign of the times.

Comment by Nan — January 21, 2019 @ 12:34

• No need to say more. And yes it is a sign of the times.
      hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 12:37

• You are always welcome to have a say or more Nan. Yes I think respect is dying out. I wish it was not. We really need to look at each other as humans, not dehumanize the other. Miles new thing is empathy, maybe that is what we are missing. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 12:46

• Empathy?! HA!! Naw. The answer is gas chambers and crematoriums for the poor, disabled, uppity minorities, and a Christian theocracy for all of ‘Murica! Remember, a vote for IBTD1 in 2020 is a vote for Jesus, freedom, ‘Murica, and a simple solution to the poor, the disabled, and minority groups who don’t know their proper place and walk with their heads down, like they should. Vote for gas chambers and crematoriums in 2020! End poverty! End high taxes for welfare programs! End anything that isn’t ‘Murican! Vote for IBTD1 and be free! $Amen$ MAGA!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 13:09

• You have a bumper sticker that your slogan will fit on? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 13:16

• I’m working on it. Tee-shirts, hats, stickers. They’re all gonna have pics of gas chambers, crematoriums and uppity poor people on ’em with a “Vote for IBTD1 2020” logo underneath. VOTE FOR IBTD1 2020!!! Let’s clean ‘Murica of poor and disabled people and the uppity minorities who suck our taxes right outta our wallets! God bless ‘Murica, and God bless freedom! $Amen$

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 13:25

• Ah, I can see the money rolling in like a mountain avalanche. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 13:31

• Ya know, I’m being extremely fictitious here, but I don’t believe we’re too far off from something like this happening and for millions of Americans to back it. There are people I’ve spoken to, I “look” very much like a very typical white, male tRump voter, who would support this idea if they thought they could do so without consequences. If we don’t stop the racist, homophobic, intolerant direction we are driving in, this will happen. Sooner rather than later. It HAS to stop.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 13:39

• SCARY! Hopefully I won’t be around if/when this comes to pass.

We simply MUST elect a sensible and sane-thinking individual in 2020! This country can’t take much more of the disaster that’s in office now.

Comment by Nan — January 21, 2019 @ 13:54

• I agree. Kamilla Harris is running. I like her, and I like Kirsten Gillibrand. Kamiila for Prez, and Kirsten for VP. That would bring a big effin’ smile to my face.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:13

• What do you think of a Warren / Harris ticket?

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:14

• I like that too.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:17

• I am with holding my judgement until I hear them and their ideas, but so far that is my pick. At least I know the poor and lower incomes will have a seat at the table again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:20

• Whichever Dem wins the nomination, the WHOLE party needs to get behind them and help them beat Trump. No more of this god damned “Bernie or Bust” shit and the fucking “WAAA!! WAAAA!!! WAAAA!!! My guy didn’t win, so I ain’t voting cause I’m mad!!! WAAA!!! WAAA!!!!” I HATE that shit and THAT is why Trump won in 2016, well, one of the reasons, anyway.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:29

• Agreed, Preach it brother Inspired. Yes and no third party candidates because you just can not make yourself vote for Dem X. Third party votes are spoilers. Jill Stein was a Russian paid plant to draw votes from Hillary. She was at the same table as Flynn and Putin. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:32

• Yep. A vote for Stein was a vote for Trump. Period.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:36

• I haven’t done any research on this. However, I’m not sure this country is ready for TWO women in control. One, maybe … but two? That’s a pretty big change.

In any case, it pretty much goes without saying that any female candidate MUST make a MAJOR impression on people over the next several months — and be able to go up against tRumpsky in the debates.

Comment by Nan — January 21, 2019 @ 14:22

• Agreed. I think Warren will have the right policies and Harris will not only excite the young but is quick witted in the hearings I have seen her in. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:28

• Harris will eat him alive in debates. Sadly, it may not matter due to the rampant misogyny still alive and well in the breasts of FAR too many Americans. “A woman president? Naw. Wadda women know? Dey ain’t REAL ‘Muricans like me ‘n MY folks!”

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:32

• I think people learned their lesson on that one. I sure hope so. Besides women outnumber men in the country. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:34

• I feel pretty positive about it, in spite of my whining. Women are fired up and angry, as they should be. It’s time for a woman president.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:37

• I heard Stacey Abrams is going to run for senate. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:39

• AWESOME!! Now, if we can let her have a FAIR election and keep Putin and the GOP from rigging it, this time she should win.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:42

• She came dang close to winning the last time with everything against her. She will win next time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:44

• Harris/Booker

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 14:40

• I like him, too. A black, woman president, and a black VP! LOVE IT!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:43

• Booker use to have good press, but the stunt during the hearings was really cheesy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:43

7. I’d suggest the Liberals order a great many red caps and print GAGA on the front!

Comment by m-iles — January 21, 2019 @ 15:19

• I read someone said MAGA stood for ” Maggots Made Great Again”. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 15:30

• Make them PINK. The pink “pussy” hats seemed to bug the cry babies.

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 21, 2019 @ 15:30

• I have trouble telling the pussy hats from regular winter head gear. I need better glasses. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 15:32