January 21, 2019

And it has happened again, far too many times

Filed under: Bigotry, Criminal, Harm, Homosexual, News, Questions, Religion, Sex — Scottie @ 14:12

1. HA!!! Friggin’ typical. All of these guys are repressed homosexuals dealing with self hate that they toss outwards towards others rather than just learn to love themselves as they are.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 21, 2019 @ 14:16

• Yes! I just wish they would stop fucking with the rest of us LGBTQ while they have their self hate going on. It is another case of do as I say, not as I do. It is OK for me to do it because I am special, but you can’t, oh no! My daughter must be allowed an abortion but yours cannot have one. I hate that crap. These assholes have been a bane my whole life. Grrr. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2019 @ 14:19

• They cant loveThis is the tragedy that the babbles/ the liebooks themselves call forTheir ; one of the 99 babbles/liebooks forbids eveyone to love himself. So in their belief, their god himself forbids to love anyone exept he.
      As I think, this is by NO Means a valid excuse. By NO MEANS. Cause they choose to believe in that untruthful babbles-Shit.

Comment by m-iles — January 22, 2019 @ 09:16

• Hello Miles. How horrible it must be to have to deny your self even the basic human need for sexual expression and normal sexual outlets. As you say it is no excuse for abusing kids ( or abusing anyone ) but the idea you would have to go your entire life without any sexual expression and thinking you are horrible for having the need. That is screwed up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2019 @ 13:10

2. This doesn’t shock me any more

Comment by makagutu — January 22, 2019 @ 02:11

3. […] What’s more disheartening is the crackdown on suspected LGBTs. Which brings us to this post by Scottie. […]

Pingback by Egypt and freedom of press | Random thoughts — January 22, 2019 @ 02:28