January 22, 2019

McConnell / tRump shutdown

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Cartoons, Fascism, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 14:20

(cartoon by Steve Sack)

(cartoon by Nick Anderson)

(cartoon by Rob Rogers)

(cartoon by Andy Marlette)

(cartoon by David Horsey)

(cartoon by David Horsey)

1. That first one is PERFECT. Sad … disgusting … but sooo right-on.

Comment by Nan — January 22, 2019 @ 14:39

• Thank you Nan. I am getting a late start today. I wish there was some way to get to mcConnell but he is too wealthy and too old to care. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2019 @ 14:41

• I would debate that … I think he’s still interested in being reelected. I mean, c’mon, power and $$$$ … hard to resist.

Comment by Nan — January 22, 2019 @ 15:12

• I agree, but he thinks his reelection is a done deal. I don’t think he seriously thinks he could lose. Remember those kids we have been talking about came from a church school in Kentucky, McConnell’s state. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2019 @ 15:15

• Perhaps. But I came across something awhile back (can’t recall where) that seemed to indicate he was harboring some doubts and was a little unsure of his chances. I guess it depends on what kind of competition he gets … if any.

Comment by Nan — January 22, 2019 @ 15:20

• True, very true. I think the margin of his win last time was less than it had been before. But if he lost it would be in the primary wouldn’t it? The state is pretty red as I understand it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2019 @ 15:24

2. Scottie, thanks for the cartoons. luv ‘um all! I don’t know where you get all of them, but keep posting. Please. ROG

Comment by grogalot — January 22, 2019 @ 14:46