January 22, 2019

Totally corporation driven regardless of what is good for the people. More money for Mitch.

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, Fascism, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 19:00

Mitch McConnell: Blocking The Appointment Of Merrick Garland Is The Most Consequential Thing I’ve Ever Done

1. They’re all the same. Whatever fits the occasion …

Comment by Nan — January 22, 2019 @ 19:22

• That is a scary thought Nan. Some of them must be for us rather than for themselves. I hope so. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2019 @ 19:27

• I think the news ones are. They come in all dreamy-eyed and full of hope.

Comment by Nan — January 22, 2019 @ 20:09

2. I HATE this mother fucker.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 22, 2019 @ 19:59

3. Yes, it the many biographies of Barack Obama which will be written by future historians, McConnell will be noted as the most consequential of the reactionary rodents nipping about his ankles in the name of stopping progress.

I doubt anyone will ever write a biography of McConnell. Certainly it would be a very niche market.

Comment by Infidel753 — January 23, 2019 @ 08:58