January 28, 2019

3 serious things to know about. Hugs

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, Education, Fascism, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 13:40

————————————————————————

—————————————————————————–

1. Saw about Schultz running this morning. My concern is that if he runs as an independent, he will take votes away from the democrats and therefore hand trump another four years.

Comment by maryplumbago — January 28, 2019 @ 14:00

• Hello Mary. Well you could be correct. I was stunned to find out Jill Stein was financed by the Russians. So many ways Putin played us. We have to get an understanding we have a two party system. That will not change. Not unless we get the change made before hand in laws. So all the third party candidates do is spoil the election. In 2016 I constantly told people we have only two candidates that will win, that will be president. If you vote for third party you are voting for tRump. I lost some people I wish had been more reasonable as friends. I am afraid this will happen again this time. We have identity candidates that will draw votes yet sabotage the whole progressive movement. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2019 @ 15:12

• Yes I wouldn’t put ANYTHING past trump and the repukes

Comment by maryplumbago — January 28, 2019 @ 16:09

2. Here I thought it was “There serious things to know about hugs.” I missed the period after about…. lol

So to make this a fluf piece and really be three serious things to know about hugs.

1) Hugs are great when given freely
    2) Hugs are warm soft and safe
    3) Scottie likes hugs 🙂

/hugs/

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 28, 2019 @ 14:18

• Ah Michelle I love hugs. I think you also understand hugs. I love your comment. I never got hugged as a child nor until as an adult. Not really funny story, the first adult who hugged me I tried to hit. I simply had never been given that comfort before. So yes dear friend, I offer you my hugs, and wonderfully accept yours. Warmest mutual hugs to a wonderful person I am so glad to know. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2019 @ 15:18

3. ONE serious thing to know … tRumpsky needs to GO!!! One way or another … but the more permanent, the better.

Comment by Nan — January 28, 2019 @ 15:02

• I agree, and his ideas also must go away.

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2019 @ 15:21

• We must remember who we were before him and his kind. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2019 @ 15:22

4. Another businessman. Just what we need. One of the first policy statements out of his mouth was that universal healthcare was out of reach. It would cost too much. It’s my tax dollars he’s taking about and I would prefer to have a larger percentage spent on making our lives not only safer but healthier and happier. World class public health care, education and spaces are priorities we need to embrace as nonnegotiable priorities.

Comment by nationofnope — January 28, 2019 @ 15:44