January 28, 2019

Judge Sides with Religious Retirement Home that Rejected Lesbian Applicants

Filed under: Bigotry, Criminal, Family, Fascism, Harm, Homosexual, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 06:11

Welcome to America, where christian law rules and same sex couples marriages mean next to nothing.  Hugs

A federal judge has sided with a religious retirement home that discriminated against a lesbian couple by rejecting their application for residence, saying the law doesn’t prohibit discrimination against homosexuals.

The married lesbian couple, Mary Walsh and Bev Nance, were rejected from Friendship Village in Missouri because the owner said their sexual orientation went against the Bible. They sued the senior living facilitylast year, with the help of the ACLU and other advocates.

A judge recently ruled, however, that the retirement home had the right to discriminate against homosexuals.

In other words, because the discrimination was based on sexual orientation and not strictly based on sex or gender itself, it’s acceptable according to the state’s laws. The judge relied on a controversial decision from 1989 to justify the ruling.

1. That’s fucked up but not surprising, considering the state.

Comment by silverapplequeen — January 28, 2019 @ 06:35

• Hello SAQ. Every advance in equal rights has either started or been backed up by the courts. That is why packing the courts with Christian ideologues is so scary. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2019 @ 10:57

• Christ taught:
      1 Thessalonians 5:22 King James Version (KJV) 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.” The court upheld Christ

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 12:37

• Hello Sandi. I fail to see how christ belongs in any law in a secular country. Separation of church and state. Also this is about using religion to freely discriminate and deny equality. Is that what the Christ taught? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 12:50

• If they are trying to live in a “religious” environment – respect their “religion”

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 14:10

• Hello Sandi. Yes if this was a religious environment or a religious order maybe I could see it. However this was not. This was a retirement home set up open to every married couple regardless of race or religion except LGBTQ. The owners / managers simply do not like homsexuality. They claimed that simply selling a unit to this lesbian couple would be promoting / agreeing with their relationship ( the lesbians were legally married in the US under US laws ). They claimed that letting a married lesbian couple live there would violate their freedom of religion, which translates to we want the freedom to discriminate against gay people. There was no other religious test nor claim of religious infringement for any other couple on any matter. The owners find gay people icky and did not want them around, so they demanded the court let them refuse to sell to “those” people. Imagine if the couple had been black and they were “those” people. The only thing against the lesbian couple was their sexual orientation. They met every other criteria for living there. So in this case the justice system enshrined bigotry and put religious doctrine into law. That is called Sharia. So we now have Christian Sharia laws in the US. How long until a Christian Taliban? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 14:55

• Or the owner wanted to follow Christ and chose to shun the appearance of evil.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 14:58

• Hello Sandi. This is not a theocracy. The owner also did not care about any other violation of anything in the bible by any other couple or person. Really the only thing they took issue with was homosexuality. Which is legal in our country. They did not care about divorce or adultery, nor about eating shellfish, not even if others were Christian. If the owner wanted a business open to the public and not a church , they should have had to treat all people equally. Gay people are full citizens who pay taxes. They wanted to have both a public business to make money and to be able to discriminate against “those” people. That is wrong. If they do not want to serve the entire public , do not have a public business.

Now I really have an issue with you. How is selling a unit in a retirement assisted living community to a gay couple the appearance of evil? How is shunning people follow the Christ who hung out with the lowest of society including prostitutes and lepers? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 15:17

2. This is what we have now…religious authoritarianism and right wing judges in a supposedly free country. The rest of Western Societies laugh at us. What idiots we are to still be stuck in the dark ages.

Comment by maryplumbago — January 28, 2019 @ 08:45

• Hi Mary,

No we dont’t lagh at America, we feel deeply sorry, cause we know, that the probs. you face over there, are coming to us in due time.

Comment by m-iles — January 28, 2019 @ 09:27

• Hello Mary. Yes very true. We will have to work our butts off to make sure we do not get dragged back to the 12 century like the Islamic run countries have fallen back to the 1500’s. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2019 @ 11:01

3. Discrimination too:
    read in the German news:
    An American, befriended with a doctor in Singapore, stole 14.200 datafiles of HIV-positively tested People of Singapore and HIV-positive tested foreigners, and published them in the Internet

Comment by m-iles — January 28, 2019 @ 11:02

4. I’ll probably get run out of town by people with flaming torches, but …

If the retirement home promoted itself as a Christian establishment, then (1) the lesbians should have known they would be rejected, and (2) since it would be against the religious beliefs of the home to hire them, it would have created all sorts of problems within the home.

OK … now let me continue — I feel the courts were wrong in the action they took. However, based on the Laws of that state, their decision was within the statutes. Of course such laws are clearly discriminatory and should be removed from the books, but sadly, we still have a long ways to go for this to happen.

Comment by Nan — January 28, 2019 @ 12:37

• Hello Nan. All things being equal you have a great point. However there was one thing that is left out of this report. In a prior report on this I read that this was the only facility of its type in the area where the lesbians had lived together. All there friends were in this area. Plus there is this part of the equation.

In the last several years, there have been different-sex unmarried couples who share or shared a single housing unit at Friendship Village.

While I wouldn’t want to have to live with religious bigots, they wanted to stay in the area they knew. That is what I understand the thing to be about. In our area there are a couple of these large scale developments that you can go from home to assisted living to nursing home in the same development. But they are expensive. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2019 @ 12:53

• Then the home learned from their mistakes – simple

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 12:39

• Hello Sandi. I don’t understand your comment. How did the home learn from its mistake? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 12:51

• They were applying to live there, not for employment — that is, it was a matter of rejecting them as customers, not refusing to hire them. So it is more analogous to the “cake wars” stories of the last few years or the lunch-counter exclusions of the Civil Rights era.

Courts regularly overturn laws that are found to be unconstitutional — they’re not expected to be deferential to every law that is on the books.

That being said, if the couple had been accepted at this place, their lives would likely have been hell in a facility run by religious bigots.

The problem is how easy it is to find an alternative. If bigots predominate in a given region (this story is from Missouri, a place I don’t know much about), allowing discrimination can mean that gays and other targeted groups have real trouble accessing services. That’s why anti-discrimination laws are most necessary in the places where the local culture is most hostile to them.

Comment by Infidel753 — January 29, 2019 @ 06:35

• Whoops! I totally overlooked that they were applicants. In any case, I do agree with you that it wasn’t a very good choice on their part.

The whole scenario stinks no matter how you look at it.

Comment by Nan — January 29, 2019 @ 12:04

5. If they take no federal money then they are within thier rights. I bet however they are getting govt funding somewhere and if they are then it’s 100% illegal to hide behind religion on this issue.

Comment by Michelle Styles — January 28, 2019 @ 15:29

6. if they allowed others, then they learned a little late to shun the appearance of evil. Homosexuality is a sin

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 14:59

• Who says it’s a sin? Your bible written by men? Who are you to dictate morals?
      If you believe in Jesus his only commandment was love one another. Seems you can’t even follow such a simple comamndment.
      He also said
      Luke: “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;”

Doesn’t sound to me like you hold any moral authority here or anywhere. You are judging them as sinful rather than letting your imagined god sort them out…. they have a name for that it’s hypocrite

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 27, 2019 @ 15:13

• Christ also taught to judge using righteous judgment – He also taught that the saints wiell judge the world, so perhaps you should do a study on the scripture you are misusing.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 15:27

• Hello Sandi. Are you saying you are a saint? Humble? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 15:58

• of course I’m a saint – I’m saved. I suggest you learn your Bible – if you have one. Here is a link to one if you don’t – http://www.biblegateway.com

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:14

• Hello Sandi. You are deluded. How do you know your saved. I am saved also, was baptised, twice. Not that I needed it, sin is a silly concept that doesn’t exist. . Did you need it? why? Let’s start with this. Do you think the bible is true? if so is the story of Adam and Eve true? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:17

• Scotty, you are not saved if you are engaging in immorality. Christ doesn’t wink at sin

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:56

• Again dear, no such thing as sin. That is a violation of divine command. No divine command shown so no violation. Therefore no sin. Easy. Besides you can not use an immoral book to provide your morals. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:58

• I can see your need to not want to believe in sin, but that doesn’t change that it is sin, and Christ won’t wink at it, my friend

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:02

• Sandi. do you believe slavery , owning a person as property, is moral? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:04

• Hello Sandi. Oh for fucks sake. A bigot , yeah. I see Michelle has already answered but I am going to do so also.

sin1
      /sin/Submit
      noun
      an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

This country is not a theocracy. No ifs, ands, or buts! if you can not show verifiable evidence of your deity you cannot force others to live by its made up rules. If you can not show such good evidence for your deity you can not show sin, as sin is a violation of command law.

You can not start going by sin in how you treat people because everyone has a different idea of sin. In some people’s eyes you are doing sin. It is all made up anyway, so how can you dispute their claims of your evil? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 15:22

• I see. You are a heathen also……sigh, and they try to discuss Christian concepts!

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 15:29

• Here is a Christian concept.
          Love thy neighbor. Unless they are gay, black. ect…
          Remember it was Christians who fought for seperate but equal. They used the bible to show how it was fair and just…Christians against interracial marriage and yup the used the bible to jsutify the position…. Christians FOR slavery and again the bible to justify….Christians against womens rights, black rights, native rights and yup they used the bible….Christians against pain relief during child birth, for prohibition, against contriception…

What a proud heritage Christians have. They used the bible to lie and steal from my peoples, they used the bible to support genocide of my people for 100s of years. They used the bible and lied and stole and murdered in it’s name.

If that is the text you’re using then I’m sorry you’ve immediately lost ALL morality claims!

Though shalt not lie…. except to trick the native americans, the africans and the Idians (from india) out of thier land and riches.
          Though shalt not steal… except the lands and women and children of these same people
          Though shalt not murder…except if they don’t look like you then it’s fine
          Though shalt covet thy neighbors possessions…except when they don’t look like you then it’s fine to take, it’s fine to rape

yeah tell me about your bible! The same book used to support eugenics on native reservations up into the mid-late 1980s (1986 on my reservation). The same book used to deny me my language and faith and punish me with jail or death if I dared speak my own tongue or practie my own faith. (It was until 1997 that this went on!) So into MY life time Christians have used that book to try and make me less than them.

Your book is as worthless as used toilet paper! It has been used for the worst of the worst things this world has ever seen!

You find morality in that? Sorry my friend i pity your ignorance.

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 27, 2019 @ 15:51

• Show me the scripture supporting your comments. Thanks

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:17

• No need to “show you” I am saying you are acting -counter- to scripture the same as many Christians. But since you want scripture here we go.

Matt.7. [1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

AKA don’t judge because only GOD can yet you are doing it here.. next..

John 13:34-35 New International Version (NIV)
              34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Here are your Christians using the bible to fight against every right women, blacks, native americans have today..

Cjhristians and the ilk they represent have been on the wrong side of history, equality and decency since almost the inception of your faith. As for mine. I know the one god, the heavenly spirit father and have prayed to him and him alone as my people have since before the advent of the Torah. (My people have prayed this way for 10000 years.

grandpa Mato summed it up best
              “All human history reflects man’s inability to find peace. Because in peace there is no need for power and man has not learned to live without power.”

Christians like most have not learned how to live without power over others. When they learn the only power they need is the power to control their own actions then we world and Christianity will be better off for it.

We call him Iye Tuwe opi’ic’iye (He who exists) or common tunkasila (The great spirit father). Hebrew call him Yahweh or God/Adoni. But unlike Christians I don’t try and impose my moral beliefs upon others. I don’t brow beat anyone to believe as I do and I don’t expect you to live as I do. Nor do I call you names like heathen.

Cya

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 28, 2019 @ 13:27

• Hello Michelle. You sure can do your homework! I admire that. I thought at the end Sandi was acting just like a troll. I may be coloring my opinion, but to the end it seemed Sandi showed a real shift in personality. Plus the never answering any question but keep repeating or diverting is a classic troll way of operating. I do not understand the troll pleasure out of upsetting others and causing pain, but then I am a human. So what do you think, Sandi kept making us work and I think smirking and gloating we were doing so? When I worked for law enforcement they kept saying “Understanding why a person does something will let you take control of the situation”, but I was never very good at it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 28, 2019 @ 13:42

• He was a troll or he would have backed up the accusations he set out. He called me a liar. I have asked him to prove his accusation since the burden of proof always lays with the one making the accusation.

So he is a troll or he is 5 and can’t form an argument to save his life.

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 28, 2019 @ 13:51

• Hello Michelle. 😀 I laughed when you said he was five. I originally thought we were talking to some one very young, a new teen in the faith or so in age and I was trying to go slowly. But as you say it soon became clear. Hey question, how is the best way to deal with a troll? I ask because I think I would like to engage more with believers, not to cause them to lose faith if their faith is real, but to open their eyes to organized religions which I think are businesses to steal money. Oh and another question, why do you think the gender of Sandi was a he? I admit as an old timer with bias I always thought Sandi or Sandy was a girl. I have to admit I would love to have had the name sandi(y). Just wondered what you spotted I missed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 28, 2019 @ 14:23

• Ask them exact questions. If they call you a name like liar keep pushing back to make them prove it. Or ignore them. There is no other way.

As for he or she. I presumed he. Though I know Sandi has Greek roots as a female variant of Alexander. Sandi is also Indian (not native American) as Sandhi and can be a boys name or short for a longer masculine name.

hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 28, 2019 @ 14:37

• Hello Sandi. I know religious concepts pretty well. I am against any religion or theist who uses their religion as a crudgle to bash others. Your holy book is no different than the thousands of others in the world and the hundred of thousands of gods over the history of man. What is more important is I know the history of this country. It is not a Christian nation, was not founded on biblical principles, and is secular. It is not oppressing christians to deny them the right to persecute and discriminate against others, nor to prevent them from changing history to suit themselves You want others to live by your myths, so it is OK to have others force you to live by theirs? I think you would be upset living by the Quran. Should we allow that to happen and for them to discriminate like Christians want to? We already have a state funded Christian adoption agency who refuses to place children with Jewish people. What if people refuse to make you a cake because you are a christian? Legal? Should it be? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:06

• The last true Christ like Christian who used and preached non-violence was a black man fighting against the mistreatment of his people. He emulated Christ in showing every human love, forgiveness, compassion and understanding. His name? Rev. martin Luther King Jr!

There has not been one since him nor many before!

hugs

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 27, 2019 @ 16:09

• Are you displaying bigotry against Christians?

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:19

• Hello Sandi. I have to say you are dence. Read what Michelle wrote. What was done to her people and her personally even recently based on the morals of your bible. So if you use that book for a moral basis you are using a flaws book that can be used for causing harm as easily as claiming good. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:25

• Show me the scripture

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:28

• Hello Sandi. WTF? Show you the scripture for what. You are claiming there is a god and it is your god. You have the burden here kido. If you can not handle that OK, say goodbye. But try to make sense. Talk in full sentences and reference what you are replying to. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:30

• . What was done to her people and her personally even recently based on the morals of your bible.”
                      Show me the scripture

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:34

• That makes no sense, come back when you can. Bye

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:35

• I’m sorry it was too difficult for you understand

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:36

• Hello Sandi. Yes because you do not communicate well. You really meant “show me the scriptures used to justify what was done in this case, that case, and where in my holy book it says it is OK to do those things” that is what you meant. instead you kept saying “show me the scripture”. that is rather open ended. Hugs. I don’t have time to correct all of your sentences and figure out your meaning. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:39

• If you cannot provide scripture against what I am saying, then, well, perhaps you are wrong?

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:43

• Hello Sandi. One last time you claim there is a god. I have asked you a lot of questions to start a conversation. You have the burden of proof here. Pick one and we will talk. If not bugger off, I have a lot to do. Hgus

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:49

• I will repeat again, read a Bible. Protect yourself from an eternity separate from
                      Christ, and quit leading people to Hell

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:51

• Hello Sandi. I have read read a few. If you know what your are claiming then answer a few questions and provide the evidence. You really seem unsure of your position. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:54

• as you have used this to act as a deflection to not provide the scripture I initially asked for, I’ll suffice with the reality that you do not know what you are trying to discuss. Nice chatting with you

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:05

• Goodbye Sandi. You need to work at it kido, you suck at this. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:08

• you haven’t proved me wrong yet – just hidden behind words rather than looking at truth. I pray that Christ makes Himself known to you though.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:09

• Oh Sandi. The old you just want to sin doesn’t work. See if I really wanted to sin and get away with it I would be a Christian, do the sin, get forgiven, repeat. So no it is not sin at work. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:13

• I am saved also, was baptised, twice. ” And again, you need to lie hoping it will strengthen your argument…….not a good sign

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:20

• Prove I was not saved dear. The ones who baptized me said so! And how does this claim make me a Christian. I think there are more religions in the world than yours. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:22

• “Hello Sandi. I never told you I was a Christian.” Which lie are you trying to push this time? I suggest ketchup while eating your words.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:27

• Find the quote Sandi or admit you were wrong..

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:43

• I did quote it silly

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:45

• do show where I I claim to be a christian and used that word

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:46

• Hello Sandi. I took time to look over your comment and I see you do not know the history of your bible and you don’t know how it has been used. Start with this. Learn about the “Slave Bible”. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:37

• What “slave Bible” is that?

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:39

• Hello Sandi. That is the point you do not know! The slave bible was a version of the bible created for slaves kept in the US. It was edited to make the slaves accept that god wanted them to stay slaves. Parts of exodus were taken out to prevent the slaves from thinking they could use god to throw off their owners. There were other parts removed and the parts where paul says slaves should return to their owners no matter what were emphasized. The bible has been used in horrible ways. The sad part it was used because it could be, it is a horrible book as far as morals go. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:43

• kind of like the fallacy of the Queen James Bible? Just because one calls something a “bible” does not mean that it is.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:45

• Sandi — To try and validate your position with “scripture” will accomplish nothing to those who see “the bible” for what it is — a collection of tales told by unknown individuals who had no concept of today’s world.

Comment by Nan — March 27, 2019 @ 16:39

• Scripture is what it is all about. No one wants to see anyone end up in Hell, and Hell’s existence is not contingent on one’s believing in it here

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:40

• Perhaps it is to you … but not to me … or Scottie … or many others who frequent his blog. You are in atheist/non-believer territory and have already lost the battle before you’ve even begun.

And no … hell does NOT exist. However, if you refuse to believe this, please provide undeniable and valid proof … and this excludes your religious storybook.

Comment by Nan — March 27, 2019 @ 16:47

• Yes, Hell does exist. I just don’t want to see you ending up there because of some misguided person wanting to see people die there, with no concern for them.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:50

• So your proclamation of its existence is all you can offer? Sorry. Not enough.

Comment by Nan — March 27, 2019 @ 16:51

• read a Bible, and quit leading uneducated people to Hell, my friend.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:52

• Oh Sandi. You just don’t get it, do you? One last time … there is no need for me to “read a bible.” #1 — I’ve already done so, and #2 — because I have read it is the reason why I’m a non-believer.

Comment by Nan — March 27, 2019 @ 16:55

• Hey Nan. Is this one of those conversation you tell me is going nowhere and to stop being part of? 😀 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:59

• Yup!

It’s raining here and I’ve been through all my emails so I was bored. But now I’m done. BTW, thanks for the reference. 😀

Comment by Nan — March 27, 2019 @ 17:01

• Hugs and best wishes. Just went and got Ron up for work. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:03

• I would say that you obviously have not. Show me where Christ endorses/approves of homosexuality as adamantly as He condemns it here:
                      Leviticus 18:22 – 22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.
                      Leviticus 20:13 – If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:06

• One last comment and then I’m gone …

You will never — I repeat, NEVER — win any discussions with atheists/non-believers by quoting or referencing scripture. It’s unfortunate that you haven’t figured that out by now, but maybe this little “reminder” will help. Have a nice …

Comment by Nan — March 27, 2019 @ 17:11

• Then find out after. This is what I am trying to help you not end up there.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:53

• Hey Sandi. Have you heard about Pascal’s Wager? The problem with saying there is a god is which god is it? Do you know? What if your wrong and piss off the real one? Oh No! Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:57

• Yet, you tried to tell me you are a Christian elsewhere – are you lying here?

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:03

• Hello Sandi. I never told you I was a Christian. I told you I read several Bibles and that I was baptized twice. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:07

• Enjoy eating your words – “I am saved also, was baptised, twice.”
                      As you have clearly chosen to lie, been unable to substantiate your points, I would say that you haven’t been doing well at all,

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:12

• Hello Sandi. My points. You have yet to answer one question asked. You don’t even seem to understand how to have a discussion. Show me the lie? Again you made a claim the burden is on you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:15

• How could anyone believe you when you have been caught lying so many times?
                      All that shows is that you really have no argument, aside from the fact that I am the one who asked first for proof.
                      Weak, weak argument Scottie

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:22

• Hello Sandi. Show me the lies or quit claiming it. I do have other things to do. You say you asked a question first. I just looked through the comments and your question was not to me, it was to Michelle. Now I asked you a question about that subject right after. You have danced around and still not answered. Projection much? Your topic was immorality, so lets stay with it for a bit. Do you believe owning people as property is moral? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:40

• I’ve shown your lies several times – your credibility is lost, my friend

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:46

• We are done. You refused to answer the question or have a conversation. I label you troll and am done with you. Bye

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:47

• If he believes I was lying show me the lie I’ll show you where it wasn’t. Don’t generalize come out and show me even 1 single lie. I’m waiting…

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 28, 2019 @ 13:36

• Hello Michelle. You were not lying nor was I . It is typical troll behavior and sadly I fell for it. I really had wanted a real conversation on the subject. I let my hopes lead me into something my brain was yelling stop on. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 28, 2019 @ 13:56

• Hello Sandi. show it please. Nan asked you for “…provide undeniable and valid proof .” Simply stating it as fact doesn’t make it so. I have a hobbit in my shed! Is that proof of hobbits? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:52

• Hello Sandi. Why do you believe in Hell? Why your hell and not the afterlife of the vikings? See you can not prove your hell anymore than I can prove pink lazy eyed dragons. I suggest you get a great book on the bible written by a lady who was a Christian. Here is a link. https://www.amazon.com/Things-Never-Learned-Sunday-School/dp/1930470053
                      The name of the book is Things I Never Learned in Sunday School. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:47

• Christians use the bible and claim their “manifest destiny” to do as they want and act in ways that would make god ashamed.

View at Medium.com

“Manifest Destiny, a phrase coined in 1845, expressed the philosophy that drove 19th-century U.S. territorial expansion. Manifest Destiny held that the United States was destined—by God, its advocates believed—to expand its dominion and spread democracy and capitalism across the entire North American ” BY GOD HIMSELF! yeah right

light reading though I doubt you will do anything but call more names.

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 28, 2019 @ 13:34

• Not at all I know many. I’m attempting to remind you what it realling means to be Christ like aka Christian.
                Humble, non-judgemental, peaceful, ect…

Comment by Michelle Styles — March 28, 2019 @ 13:29

• If you know “religious concepts” pretty well, I suggest you research 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:15

• Hello Sandi. I know that one. There is a problem with that. Which god? Which religious scripture? Why yours and not Hindu? Your is based off the religions that came before it. Why not theirs? See part of the problem. Then you have all those silly errors in the bible. Why does the god of the bible know only what the humans of that time know? If the bible is god breathed why does it have translation errors, which even biblical scholars admit is the case?

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:21

• You don’t win the argument by running away from it and trying to change the subject Scottie

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:14

• Sandi. Stop. I am done playing games. You just asserted something with no basis again. I have not changed the subject from the start. We started out talking morals, you just won’t talk about what you assert. So unless you will, bugger off and have a unblessed day. 😀 😱😂🤣 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:18

7. Again, you display a lack of knowledge about Christianity, yet, try to discuss it. I gave you a good site to learn

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:23

• Hello Sandi. I gave you an opportunity to say what you think. I know the verses. I am trying to have a reasoned conversation with you. Learning is something you should do. I willing to bet you have been sold a bunch of lies and half truths and I am willing to show you where they are wrong. But you have to want to learn. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:28

• And I would say the same of you and that is why I was willing to let Christ teach you your error by giving you a website where you can learn the truth – seems you are not interested?

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:30

• Hello Sandi. I asked you to show your Christ. Show the evidence of it? What is it, where is it, how is it able to do magic? I have asked enough questions you have not answered, which means you have no answer. You have the burden Sandi, not I . I don’t believe in unicorns, pixies, or other fairy tales like gods and devils. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:34

• Again, I’m sorry it was too difficult for you to understand…..ta ta

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:37

8. and again, I suggest you read a Bible.

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 16:48

• Hello Sandi. I suggest you read Things I Never Learned in Sunday School. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 16:49

• And again, I’m sorry you are unable to understand,

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:13

• You really can not be this dumb? Get thee behind me Troll! 😀 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:15

• Now run away from your own blog because you only supply lies. So much for your credibility. ta ta

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:24

• Hello Sandi. Your such a joke. I bet god loves the amount of people you have converted for him. You are so far on the negative side of recruitment dear. I am not running away, I have a life, you should get one. If you can not converse better I will stop responding and your fun will be gone. Answer the question I just asked you in your last silly comment. Hgus

Comment by Scottie — March 27, 2019 @ 17:42

• and still nothing to correct your loss of credibility. Have a nice evening

Comment by sandi — March 27, 2019 @ 17:46