February 8, 2019

Christianity in a Nutshell

Filed under: Atheism, Education, Funny Stuff, Funny videos, Ideas, News, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 08:14

I wish there was a transcript of this as many of my viewers do not care for videos or have time for them.   If anyone knows of one please let me know and I will add it to the post.  Thanks.  Hugs

1. Good one!

Comment by maryplumbago — February 8, 2019 @ 09:25

• Hello Mary. Thank you. I have to admit I laughed watching it. If it was put this way in every sermon people would understand the problem with religion better. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 8, 2019 @ 10:21

2. It’s gonna be great I tell ya. Yer gonna love it!!

Comment by jim- — February 8, 2019 @ 09:41

3. Hi Scottie,
    It’s a ‘storm day’ here in the Maritimes and I got the day off school. Gotta love it! I just listened to a talk for one hour and 22 minutes (as I was sewing), so this one – at 1 minute 43 seconds – was a breeze! He’s funny. 🙂

Comment by carmen — February 8, 2019 @ 10:51

• Hello Carmen. I am glad you have some time to relax and do things you want. Stay warm and safe. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 8, 2019 @ 12:26

4. Dan Barker … one of my favorite deconverts! Love his stuff.

Comment by Arkenaten — February 8, 2019 @ 13:07

• Hello Ark, this is the first of his stuff I have really watched. I plan to look up more of his videos. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 8, 2019 @ 13:16

• I think you will enjoy his stuff.
        He tell of his missionary work and his travels.
        Quite a guy, I must say and one of the straightest talkers on the circuit.

Comment by Arkenaten — February 8, 2019 @ 13:55