February 10, 2019

Bachman Turner Overdrive – You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet

Filed under: Funny Stuff, Songs and Music — Scottie @ 07:37

Good Happy Morning to everyone!  Hugs

1. saw Randy Bachmann in concert about 10 years ago. Fantastic!

Comment by silverapplequeen — February 10, 2019 @ 07:47

• Hello SAQ. I have never had the privilege but wish I had. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 08:33

2. Love me some BTO! 🙂

For something completely different, here’s a young lady who goes to school where I teach. She’s in Gr. 9 and 15 years old –

Comment by Carmen — February 10, 2019 @ 08:57

• Hello Carmen. She has an interesting and powerful voice. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 09:29

3. I love my BTO! Have several of their songs on my iphone, along with around 300 more, that I use as my own radio station.

I used to play Roll on Down the Highway back when I was in a cover band. Fun song to play. I still sit down and play along with some of their stuff. Great band with a lot of good music. Their impeccable sound achieved through using one guitar fairly clean and another on the dirty side makes for some guitar magic that is always pleasant to my ears.

I know they had their heyday with a lot of hits, but they seem to have mostly faded away, I consider them highly overlooked and underrated today.

Comment by shelldigger — February 12, 2019 @ 07:58

• Hello Shelldigger. We all have songs that have special feelings for us. Ron tells me the sounds I loved in the past are coming back into songs of today. I never listen to radio so I wouldn’t know. But I like the idea. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 12, 2019 @ 08:10

• Well I don’t know what Ron has been smoking, because everything I hear today is atrociously bad with a capital B. 😉 I can’t stand to be within hearing distance of anything on pop radio, and I find myself turning off the radio even when listening to classic rock radio, in favor of the music I have on my phone.

Those damn kids are on my lawn again! BRB!

Comment by shelldigger — February 12, 2019 @ 08:14